DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What birds you do own?

Well, I replied to a post in here, but failed to answer the OP!

Parrot AR 2.0 (I dont feel like digging it out for the photo op)
Tello (formindoor flights on blizzard days like today!!!)
Mavic Pro

I modified the cutouts in the hard case to hold the travel charger and tablet mount for an all in one go bag.
431911add33fb836950e6ebd26a5a4ee.jpg

What tablet holder do you have?

I thought I read a while ago that your MPP went haywire mid flight, lost connection, and then regained connection, but was many miles away. Was this not you? My apologies if not...

Yes it was me. I lost it but I found it 6 days later thanks to @sar104. It was water damaged so I sent it to DJI and used one of my Care Refreshes to replace it. It arrived on Thursday and flys like a dream![emoji16]

Well, I replied to a post in here, but failed to answer the OP!

Parrot AR 2.0 (I dont feel like digging it out for the photo op)
Tello (formindoor flights on blizzard days like today!!!)
Mavic Pro

I modified the cutouts in the hard case to hold the travel charger and tablet mount for an all in one go bag.
431911add33fb836950e6ebd26a5a4ee.jpg

What’s the tello like to fly?

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Of all your AC, which do you prefer to fly, and why?

Please dont say Mavic just because this is a mavic forum.... I'm looking for an honest answer.

I love my MP and dont plan on switching anytime soon!

Honestly they all have their own merits, I do like my Inspire for heavy winds, the mavic is super portable and the TH with its thermal camera is excellent for SAR, flys nice too.

What’s the tello like to fly?
I find it to be fun! Very easy to fly, and the app is nearly identical to GO4. I have only flown it indoors because its always breezy / windy where I live. There is a p/s mode too! But its beginner and sport mode. Because of sport mode, plenty of people fly it outdoors with relatively no issues. Its very stable indoors and out, with a 720p camera.

There is also an app that allows you to import commands for autonomous flight, but its buggy.

Yes it was me. I lost it but I found it 6 days later thanks to @sar104. It was water damaged so I sent it to DJI and used one of my Care Refreshes to replace it. It arrived on Thursday and flys like a dream![emoji16]
Glad you're back high in the sky! I'm sure a little more cautious this time around.

Ha! I've got the 2.0! I didn't know anyone other than myself had the AR lmao

I preordered when they were first announced, then had to wait about 6 months before they shipped. I saw a few videos from the CES show in Vegas and knew I had to have one. They didn't even label the box "1.0". LOL It still flys but the last battery I bought on Amazon only lasted a few months then began to swell.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake