DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What did you name your Mavic Pro?

Merlin23 after the great wizard...and my white Spark Is named Archimedes..(Archie) after Merlin’s owl with an attitude...they’re both quite magical...

Reactions: ftttu
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
The Creep is in the afterlife and LOKI was "repaired under warranty" but got a new unit (and logically cannot carry the old name so renamed " The Ugly")

Reactions: ftttu
Flawless Victory: zero mechanical, software issues. Perfect flights (knock on wood.

Please do me a favor, are you guys joking? A name for a peace of functional plastic? I love my drone, but a name?........
remember those Mac Vs Pc ads where the PC guy says "let me calculate how much time you just wasted"
there are different types of people, and you sir, are in that camp. It's ok. We're all different.
my drone is called "Dora" (my now teens went through that Dora era so now it's cute), and just to add in some info you didn't want, my robot vacuum is called Vicki, and the annoying Nav woman in my car is called Norma, and my pool cleaner is called Waterman. So yeah, I give names to many "plastic" items in my life.

Reactions: JoMaMa and hjmavic
Since my MPP was born in China, I decided to name it 飞机 "fei ji" which is roughly "flying machine". I'm just hoping it never decides to return to it's birthplace.

Reactions: jamesmoey
Considering Alan Parsons, but haven't quite decided yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike