DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do these entries in the event log mean?

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

Hello,

I was wondering what these meant, the later one is repeated throughout the log and often comes in batches of three to four repetitions. As far as I can remember, I have never flown close to anything to cause the aircraft to make an emergency break.
6.184 : 5324 [L-RC]Emergency break. rc vib! 15.699 : 5800 [L-BATTERY]get_cell_voltage_callback_ack failed!||

Hello,

I was wondering what these meant, the later one is repeated throughout the log and often comes in batches of three to four repetitions. As far as I can remember, I have never flown close to anything to cause the aircraft to make an emergency break.
6.184 : 5324 [L-RC]Emergency break. rc vib! 15.699 : 5800 [L-BATTERY]get_cell_voltage_callback_ack failed!||

That’s why you aren’t getting the option to have the voltage on your screen. The app is requesting the cell voltage but it isn’t getting the response from the AC. The emergency brake thing is probably that it saw an obstacle or something and applied the emergency brake. You might have been hovering already. You might see that on take off when you are close the ground for instance but without further context isn’t in itself unusual

Thanks brett. Is it at all likely that this is a fault with the battery or the aircraft? Or is this generally how the Mavic Air performs? Unfortunately, I can't go back to previous flights and see if this happened, I lost all the DAT files when I uninstalled GO4 and deleted the associated folder on the phone. Very stupid of me, I should have copied the DAT files! Grrrrr!

Hello,

It's difficult to know the significance of eventLog stream entries. The contents of the eventLog stream are different for each platform and each firmware version. I get the impression that some of the entries are just debug statements that are otherwise insignificant. They may sound ominous but just indicate a certain condition being encountered.

That said the [L-RC]Emergency break. rc vib! entry is common and indicates what it sounds like. If the MA .DAT (not the tablet .DAT) weren't encrypted you could see the OA:emergBrake take on the value True. For the tablet .DAT take a look at OA:frontDistance.

The [L-BATTERY]get_cell_voltage_callback_ack failed!|| is seen in many of the MA eventLog streams. I think it falls into the don't really know what it means/insignificant category.

Thanks brett. Is it at all likely that this is a fault with the battery or the aircraft? Or is this generally how the Mavic Air performs? Unfortunately, I can't go back to previous flights and see if this happened, I lost all the DAT files when I uninstalled GO4 and deleted the associated folder on the phone. Very stupid of me, I should have copied the DAT files! Grrrrr!

I’m not really sure. I might suggest a firmware refresh which updates the firmware on the AC as well as the battery anyway. Knowing that you have had trouble with the voltage on your live view screen and seeing that the battery cell voltage callback is failing I have little doubt this has been happening in the past.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada