DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you call your Air?

:cool:
I don't get naming inanimate objects. (as opposed to giving it a required name for the purposes of connectivity or identification) I don't name my cars, I don't name my motorcycles. They are what they are; Harley FLSS, STI, Mavic Pro, Inspire... IMO, if you are going to name your Mavic Air why not name your microwave? Dishwasher, Washer and Dryer?

Thats just me. I've got friends that name their stuff. As always, whatever floats your boat and makes you (third person) happy is really all that matters!
My dishwasher is called Susan, oh and my wife :cool:

Well, I really thought I was the only one silly enough to give my things names...

It started when my kids named my car after a wild roller coaster called “Thor’s hammer”, and my wifes a roller coaster for small kids “Turtle”... [emoji23]

Short story long my Mavic Pro Platinum wears the name “Bumble bee”. [emoji219]

I find it amusing putting some personality into things.

Astro

I still don’t have my Mavic Air, but I already have my SD card and I thought I would call it the same as the MA to find it on my desktop when downloading my videos : Moustik
The moustique in French is the Moskito, and when I heard the high pitch noise of this drone on YouTube videos....

Reactions: zackdbassist
I call mine the P4 and Mavic pro killer..........no comparison!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk