DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do you think I captured in this video, is it a bird, plane, extraterrestrial?

It's the reflection of the moon in the lens.

It wasn't there until you moved.

Could be swamp gas or a weather balloon. 👽

Well, I'd say you might have been right except I saw with my naked eye. So it wasn't a reflection.

Reactions: MA2 317 and Torque
The Music is for sure the UFO music, nailed that.
that kind of looks like a jet plane with the sun reflecting on the plane itself.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain and Check for Hidden UFO activity.

😆

UFO = "Unidentified Flying Object"

It's a flying object, and you don't know what it is, so then that's pretty much the definition of "UFO". But, that doesn't mean it's logical to immediately jump to the conclusion that it's something mysterious of alien origin.

The moon doesn't emit any light of its own. Moonlight is merely sunlight reflected back at the earth off the moon's surface. Here the sun is setting over the horizon to the west, while sunlight is still bouncing off the moon rising in the east. Any satellite in orbit moving across the sky in the same vicinity as the moon will be similarly reflecting bright sunlight.

There are many apps available that allow you to point at any area of the sky to identify which satellites are currently passing at that point in time. Or you can choose any satellite of interest (or space station) and the app will tell you where to look at what best time to spot it.

Well, I'd say you might have been right except I saw with my naked eye. So it wasn't a reflection.

Yep. It's a U.F.O.

It's Unidentified.

It's Flying.

It's an Object.

Could be a meteor streaking into the atmosphere or the sun reflecting from the solar panels of a satellite as mentioned above.🤔

They cruise at 17,500 MPH.

• Haha
Reactions: Rchawks

The International Space Station (ISS) takes roughly 90 minutes to complete an orbit. That's FAST!

Here's a good link for finding the best times to spot it at your location, usually just after sunset or before sunrise. spotthestation.nasa.gov/

Reactions: MA2 317
Or you can choose any satellite of interest (or space station) and the app will tell you where to look at what best time to spot it.

I've seen the elusive X-37 space plane in orbit thanks to such apps.

All kinds of stuff up there.

Elon Musk's Starlink satellites are cool to see after a launch and preparing for a higher obit.

The last time I seen them was in December 2021 and it looked like Santa Claus with his sleigh of reindeer cruising across the planet at the time.

Reactions: Zbip57
either an Asteroid or one of the many man made objects orbiting the earth ,being lit by the the sun

Satellite? Or just a regular airplane that appears to be moving faster because, based on the cloud speed and trees, the video is sped up.
@Big Bro, would you comment on the video speed? Looks normal to me.

If the speed is normal, that object is moving much faster than the ISS and other satellites.

It's not the ISS, I have filmed it several times with my night vision scope and it moves more slowly than that. Although it "could" be a meteor, it does not appear to have the same visual characteristics. Judging by the brightness and consistency , I am inclined to go with the UFO (or UAP) as the most likely answer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1