DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What happenend to some options?

Reactions
I hate being negative. So far, the Mavik Pro is testing me. I'm failing.

1. What happened to the different color grades in "film" mode? Am I missing something?
2. I can't change my flight settings. I'm "stuck" in OPTI mode. Can't find/change to sport or gentle modes.

Several other settings seem to have changed- after watch MANY video tutorials. Here's an idea- if a person makes a video tutorial that thousands of people, like me, go to for instruction- REMOVE THE VIDEO when it becomes obsolete.?.?

I feel better now.

I hate being negative. So far, the Mavik Pro is testing me. I'm failing.

1. What happened to the different color grades in "film" mode? Am I missing something?
2. I can't change my flight settings. I'm "stuck" in OPTI mode. Can't find/change to sport or gentle modes.

Several other settings seem to have changed- after watch MANY video tutorials. Here's an idea- if a person makes a video tutorial that thousands of people, like me, go to for instruction- REMOVE THE VIDEO when it becomes obsolete.?.?

I feel better now.
  1. They're still there. Try looking in your photo/video settings.
  2. Try going outside.

1/2 :To change the Mavic Pro color grade settings go to the manual camera options (right side right below the shutter/record button) and choose the camera icon. It should take you to a couple options, but the one you want to use is at the very bottom... Under color. From there you can change color grade. 2/2 : For the sport mode you want to the three dots and enable multiple flight modes. Then you can change into sport mode from the right side of the remote.

1/2 :To change the Mavic Pro color grade settings go to the manual camera options (right side right below the shutter/record button) and choose the camera icon. It should take you to a couple options, but the one you want to use is at the very bottom... Under color. From there you can change color grade. 2/2 : For the sport mode you want to the three dots and enable multiple flight modes. Then you can change into sport mode from the right side of the remote.
Thank you enodog. I'll check that out. As far as the sport mode button, I'm aware of that. It's hard to re-create what I'm seeing on my remote menu- as I try to work through the settings. I should have taken pictures.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3