DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

Elton Hammonds

Reactions
I've tried with a couple past post to get people to help others form a list of accessories that would be helpful.

Here's what I've ordered so far... (I'll be posting more as I order them)

. DJI RE goggles (received)
. Strobon strobes (waiting-shipped)
. Strobe mounts from Aerial-Pixel (waiting-shipped)
. 500,000 USB power bank (waiting-shipped)
. Supcase for Nexus 9 (received)
. Floating skids from iRepairMD (waiting-shipped)
. PolarPro 6pk cinema series (waiting- not shipped)
. Fly more kit (received)
. One more extra battery (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH prop holders (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH top camera mount (waiting-shipped)
. Anemometer (waiting-shipped)
. Hardened sim card case (waiting-shipped)
. 2 128gb sim cards (received)
. Extra joysticks (received)

I'm also on standby for a hi-vis lime green skin from iStyles.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soft7
Let’s see...

2 bat’s for 5 total
2 extra sets of props
MavMount 3
MavMount tablet clamp for iPad 2018
PolarPro Cinematographer’s Collection 1

Waiting for all the cases to show up along with more LUT’s

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I've tried with a couple past post to get people to help myself and others form a list of accessories that would be helpful, but it's been pushed out of the way for another rumor about something negative.

So, here it goes one last time:

Here's what I've ordered so far...

. DJI RE goggles (received)
. Strobon strobes (waiting-shipped)
. Strobe mounts from Aerial-Pixel (waiting-shipped)
. 500,000 USB power bank (waiting-shipped)
. Supcase for Nexus 9 (received)
. Floating skids from iRepairMD (waiting-shipped)
. PolarPro 6pk cinema series (waiting- not shipped)
. Fly more kit (received)
. One more extra battery (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH prop holders (waiting-shipped)
. PGYTECH top camera mount (waiting-shipped)
. Anemometer (waiting-shipped)
. Hardened sim card case (waiting-shipped)
. 2 128gb sim cards (received)
. Extra joysticks (received)

I'm also on standby for a hi-vis lime green skin from iStyles.com.
My list included:

Flymore kit (waiting)
Three (3) extra batteries (waiting)
64 GB Sandisk memory card (arrived w/ M2P)
Lowepro Droneguard BP 250 backpack (arrived)
Li-Po battery bags (6-waiting)... the same bags used for the Mavic Pro will work
PolarPro filters... not ordered yet. They won't ship for anyone until late Sept anyway.

The rest of my new kit is pretty well filled out with what I have in my original Mavic Pro bag. I'm keeping mine as a second/backup drone since it's been such a flawless bird and I'm really happy with it.

Seems to be more in accessories than the bird itself lol

I'm keeping it simple...

- M2P (delivery next week)

- Fly More Kit (here) -- great value and I don't find the issues with the bag that so many have. Then again, I see it for what it is--compact method to carry what you need for an afternoon of flying, not a complete storage/travel solution. If I need more room for a longer trip, I have a Manfrotto D1 backpack that I plan to use since my P4 sits in a Nanuk 945 hard case.

- RE goggles (here) -- have them currently on my vintage P4 and my sons love it

I already have stacks of SD cards and power from my P4 and other camera equipment and anything else I'll assess as the need arises :)

EDIT: These too since I'll be using an iPad Pro 9.7...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CMVJ8K8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PW3VBK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Got one extra battery with my M2 Pro and DJI care refresh and that's it.
Didn't realise the memory card was micro SD, thought I could use one from my camera so ordered a new one from amazon and probably a small bag to protect it in my hiking daysack and that's about it for me. Gonna get experience using the drone for a while before deciding what if any other accessories I might need (only thing I'm thinking of at moment is ND filters/polarisers from PolarPro but not in any rush yet.
A nice bright wrap might be nice for improved visibility but once you go over 100ft I don't imagine it'll make any difference. C2 button to flash landing LED might be just as good;)and cheaper

Hardly. Just highly amused at the amount of completely useless junk people will spent money on. Plenty of "solutions" to problems that don't exist.

I'm keeping it simple...

- M2P (delivery next week)

- Fly More Kit (here) -- great value and I don't find the issues with the bag that so many have. Then again, I see it for what it is--compact method to carry what you need for an afternoon of flying, not a complete storage/travel solution. If I need more room for a longer trip, I have a Manfrotto D1 backpack that I plan to use since my P4 sits in a Nanuk 945 hard case.

- RE goggles (here) -- have them currently on my vintage P4 and my sons love it

I already have stacks of SD cards and power from my P4 and other camera equipment and anything else I'll assess as the need arises :)

EDIT: These too since I'll be using an iPad Pro 9.7...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CMVJ8K8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PW3VBK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Can that tablet mount be tilted down to see the controller screen ?

I just ordered an anti-glare sheet for my tablet screen. Just mentioning it in case someone else might benefit from being reminded to get one. [emoji3]

Reactions: WAXMAN
Can that tablet mount be tilted down to see the controller screen ?

I won’t have it until mid-next week. It should arrive about the same time as my M2P. I asked the question the other day of the importance of the information that’s on the RC specifically for that reason. I wasn’t sure if it would be easily accessible during flight. I’ll report back once I find out.

Waiting for Mavmount 3.0. I just ordered it last Friday. Got an iPad 9.7 from Costco sale at $40 off 128 Gb. Sale until tomorrow only. Polarpro and one extra battery.

Larger SD card and longer phone/controller cable, going to mount phone on upper portion of controller.

Paul
I'm still waiting for my tablet mount too, but I'm trying a no name mount off of eBay first. I know I'll probably regret that...lol

If you're using Android, I would be interested in a link to the cable you ordered. :)

Waiting for Mavmount 3.0. I just ordered it last Friday. Got an iPad 9.7 from Costco sale at $40 off 128 Gb. Sale until tomorrow only. Polarpro and one extra battery.
Great info for those that have a Costco near!

My extra battery is in Cincinnati, so hopefully it will be here soon. :)

Reactions: Ddjmrql
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ