DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

I ordered a 12" for my Raptor XR antenna and a 9" for my tablet, which will serve as padding in my hard case that I'm putting together.Screenshot_20180903-113544~2.jpeg

I understand these Li-Po pouches are required for air travel for safety, so I got them and these caps to show TSA I take their concern over them seriously.Screenshot_20180903-121101~2.jpegScreenshot_20180903-113707~2.jpeg

If you're concerned about dropping your tablet from your controller mount or in general, these are the most rugged ones I've seen.

I put their products on everything and gave been using them for years.

I have also ordered a anti-glare screen sheet for my tablet, so I plan to remove the original case protective plastic and replace it with the anti-glare sheet when it gets here.Screenshot_20180903-121140~2.jpeg

Given that I'm going to be putting the bigger antenna and 9" tablet on my controller.

I ordered this strap because it has two attachment points and it should keep it all from flopping around so much.

Also, I'm thinking that with it going around the torso to support the weight, it should be more comfortable.Screenshot_20180903-113756~2.jpegScreenshot_20180903-113801~2.jpeg

I've ordered FAA number decals, next on deck will be filters when they start being available.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I've ordered FAA number decals, next on deck will be filters when they start being available.
Can you share a link to where you bought your FAA numbers?

I was probably going to use my label machine to print them, but I would love something more professional looking...

Last edited:
I printed out my own faa stickers, but those at slickwraps look a lot better than mine lol. With that 60%, easy buy for sure. Bought.

This is the most portable tablet mount I've seen.

The base fits flat into the clamp, so it as compact as possible.

I just ordered it today after watching a review of it on YouTube.

It looks quite solid and will fit nicely in my case.Screenshot_20180903-143325~2.jpeg

Reactions: Trees138
It's available on ebay. Hold off on the CPL though. With no ability to rotate to change polarization, it's far inferior to what companies like Polarpro are offering....

Okay. Thanks. This stuff started showing up overnight. Even DJI finally has accessories avail to order. Ship lead times are still long but that’s okay. As for circular polarized lenses, no interest. So not a worry there. Lol.

I'm about to pull the trigger on some PolarPro Filters. I was kind of disappointed with their stock arrays. I don't really think I'll need to have EVERY SINGLE STOP AVAILABLE all in a row, both standard and polarized. I took a look at their custom options and saw that I could get an arrangement of 6 in any order I'd like. So, and this is perhaps somewhat arbitrary, I'm looking at:

NDx: 8, 32, 128
NDx/PL: 4, 16, 64

My assumption is I may want a polariser later or earlier in the day when I could manage without an ND, but it's less likely I'll wand a polarizer in the brightest of scenarios... which I'm not totally convinced of, but I hang out in Cirques and Canyons a lot when I'm on the water.... so... IDK, I'm just guessing. If I have gaps that affect my ability to get the shot I can get them in ones or twos, but at least I won't be doubling up on values right out of the gate. I'll only ever have a 2 stop jump, so even if I have to stay with the same style, it's an easy gap to make up.

Even then, I'm sure I can get away with less.

I'm about to pull the trigger on some PolarPro Filters. I was kind of disappointed with their stock arrays. I don't really think I'll need to have EVERY SINGLE STOP AVAILABLE all in a row, both standard and polarized. I took a look at their custom options and saw that I could get an arrangement of 6 in any order I'd like. So, and this is perhaps somewhat arbitrary, I'm looking at:

NDx: 8, 32, 128
NDx/PL: 4, 16, 64

My assumption is I may want a polariser later or earlier in the day when I could manage without an ND, but it's less likely I'll wand a polarizer in the brightest of scenarios... which I'm not totally convinced of, but I hang out in Cirques and Canyons a lot when I'm on the water.... so... IDK, I'm just guessing. If I have gaps that affect my ability to get the shot I can get them in ones or twos, but at least I won't be doubling up on values right out of the gate. I'll only ever have a 2 stop jump, so even if I have to stay with the same style, it's an easy gap to make up.

Even then, I'm sure I can get away with less.
Great choice!

Mine haven't shipped yet...

PolarPro 6PK (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL Mavic 2 Filters) Cinema Series for DJI Mavic 2 Filters https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GQ2Z11P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_taa_VCDJBb4RABSKH

Reactions: Trees138

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki