DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Yeah, they're listing 9/22 last I saw. But, I feel like with PP, you know you're getting something of a certain quality.

This is the most portable tablet mount I've seen.

The base fits flat into the clamp, so it as compact as possible.

I just ordered it today after watching a review of it on YouTube.

It looks quite solid and will fit nicely in my case.View attachment 45164
So i got this mount today. Everything is ok and look solid exept this screw mechanism. It is plastic and you must to push in this ball inside it. It realy dosnt look like it could last long...Hope i have been mistaken...time will tell ;)

So i got this mount today. Everything is ok and look solid exept this screw mechanism. It is plastic and you must to push in this ball inside it. It realy dosnt look like it could last long...Hope i have been mistaken...time will tell ;)
Yep... But, they aren't expensive, so I'll take the chance for the extreme portablility because I'm going to be packing it in my eBay "sort of like Pelican" case that I've had for years.

Reactions: MGVision
Here's my orders for today.

With this charger, I'm taking a break for ordering anything else before I have to hire a divorce attorney. LMFAOScreenshot_20180904-124707.jpegScreenshot_20180904-124722.jpegScreenshot_20180904-124755.jpeg

Reactions: MGVision
I picked up the set of 6 Skyreat ND filters after talking to them for a bit on here. These will fill in the lower values and I'll be able to compare their construction directly against the stock UV filter and the PolarPro ND a NDx/PL filters when they arrive. I'm interested to see if there is any color casting and also how well the fixed PL filters work compared to the circular polarizing filters. Lots of pictures coming.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GWP97B8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Someone likes posting a lot..... could have condensed it to one post and not two pages of posts.

I feel like this is an evolving thing. It's not like OP created a post for each item when he first created the thread. Discussions are what forums are all about.

@Elton Hammonds

Here's that Adam Cable, I have to say, it fits brilliantly and is much more comfortable than a standard cable. The length will be great whenever I move up to a tablet as well.

So, I have not ordered these just yet, but I have a lot of experience with other sizes.

I would definitely recommend this for cleaning the lens of your camera, not the UV filter, though it may work.
https://www.amazon.com/Lenspen-NMCP-1-LensPen-MicroPro/dp/B007G620ZE

I will be ordering one shortly.

As for what to clean the filters with... they have a filter one, it appears to be a flatter version of the min, which I do own.
https://www.amazon.com/LensPen-Filt...F8&qid=1536287024&sr=8-1&keywords=filterklear

Again, I do not own these, but I will be ordering them soon, I own other very similar products that work VERY WELL. I just wanted to get it out there before I leave for the weekend. (Big weekend for me.) These aren't affiliate links, I really, honestly recommend these.

Can that tablet mount be tilted down to see the controller screen ?

Ok. Reporting back as promised. With an iPad Pro 9.7 the only way to see what’s on the controller screen is to Tilt everything back and look behind the tablet. It is not something I would want to make a habit of doing regularly. I will say this, that @Skyreat mount is solid. The “upgraded” model I purchased with the alloy locking nut secures the tablet good. Even though the position is smack dab over the controller, it is exceptionally well balanced because of that. The lanyard that it came with is pretty robust as well.

So far I have:
3 batteries for a total of 4 (thinking about maybe 1 more)
charging dock
Amazon basic camera back pack
64G Sandisk Extreme micro SD
extra set of props

I need to order some landing gear extenders because it's really low to the ground. I just haven't seen any I like the looks of.

So, I have not ordered these just yet, but I have a lot of experience with other sizes.

I would definitely recommend this for cleaning the lens of your camera, not the UV filter, though it may work.
https://www.amazon.com/Lenspen-NMCP-1-LensPen-MicroPro/dp/B007G620ZE

I will be ordering one shortly.

As for what to clean the filters with... they have a filter one, it appears to be a flatter version of the min, which I do own.
https://www.amazon.com/LensPen-Filt...F8&qid=1536287024&sr=8-1&keywords=filterklear

Again, I do not own these, but I will be ordering them soon, I own other very similar products that work VERY WELL. I just wanted to get it out there before I leave for the weekend. (Big weekend for me.) These aren't affiliate links, I really, honestly recommend these.
Awesome suggestions! I've added them to my cart and will be getting them soon too. Thank you very much for sharing that here!

So far I have:
3 batteries for a total of 4 (thinking about maybe 1 more)
charging dock
Amazon basic camera back pack
64G Sandisk Extreme micro SD
extra set of props

I need to order some landing gear extenders because it's really low to the ground. I just haven't seen any I like the looks of.
How about this landing skids? It is the most solid arrangement out there and have been around for a few years for the old Mavic and others.

These skids could also help us not loose a finger in the props...lol

They are available here:

http://www.irepairmd.com/product-page/arris-raptor2-skid-for-the-dji-mavic-2

I've ordered them with their quick release pontoons. :)tapatalk_1536285066803.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryhav0c