DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

Elton, I think you bought every accessory that exists for the Mavic at this point. Did you also buy the fly more combo?
I've been looking everywhere for what I'll need for day and night ops for my wife and I. [emoji12] [emoji106]

Yes, I got the fly more kit and I forgot to mention these beautifully designed and 3d printed strobe mounts...Screenshot_20180909-011259.jpeg

Elton

I didn't see a sunshade for your tablet. I don't know where or when you fly but a sunshade is essential where I'm at.

Seems like you're in the honeymoon phase of this drone, my only advice is to enjoy it!

EDIT- Never mind, I see the sunshade now.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Elton

I didn't see a sunshade for your tablet. I don't know where or when you fly but a sunshade is essential where I'm at.

Seems like you're in the honeymoon phase of this drone, my only advice is to enjoy it!

EDIT- Never mind, I see the sunshade now.
Yes we are. I can't always walk right anymore due to service connected disability, so being able to pilot something again means a lot to me. :)

Reactions: Glenn Goodlett
I’m happy to say I have EVERY single item that’s listed here, Plus the New Sunscreen. Specially developed for the Mavic 2 Pro. I understand it's due to the sun and light sensitivity due to her new upgrades. This stuff is not cheap by any means. By my baby is worth it. The SPF must be 30 and above due to being closer to the sun and I heard (somewhere) it's free if you get the 18 ND filters set from DJI.
Update: Heard somewhere else, they are also coming out with something for the Mavic Zoom.Thumbswayup But the SPF is only up to :eek:10. I am just wondering if it has to be applied on the legs extensions also. Better to be on the safe side. Just hearsay mind you, I would not want to be in trouble in here for spreading any rumors:rolleyes:
This is the best page so far! I am just SO glad that I can show my Wife this page and tell her so there. See, I am not the only one. But still, she is not going for it:oops: And all I get is o_O I show her now only pages where people are trying to save money by using cardboard to make things. I've had it with her, I wear the paints here. So now everytime I get something new, I just tell her, But Honey, IT WAS ON SALE! Words I hear from her often. And we move on:D As I look at her bagssssss. But Dear, how am I going to fit that new leg extension without that new case with the cut out just for it? I just don't have all the room you have in your bag:oops: I've trying to get her into this hobby. She love taking photos. But she is not falling for it. And if she did it, would be the Inspire she wants.:p

Last edited:
Elton, I think you bought every accessory that exists for the Mavic at this point. Did you also buy the fly more combo?

until next year when he buys the pro 3 and has to sell all of it to buy it all again. Maybe, just maybe you should fly a few times first before you decide you need an additional $3k worth of gear for something that you'll sell next year for the newer one.

Im just waiting for the "Why is my battery life so poor", "Why does it drift in the wind" and "Why is the jello and my drone doesnt fly stable" posts off him.

Reactions: abridge
until next year when he buys the pro 3 and has to sell all of it to buy it all again. Maybe, just maybe you should fly a few times first before you decide you need an additional $3k worth of gear for something that you'll sell next year for the newer one.
I'm sure 90% of the people on this forum are flying these drones for fun.

Buying new accessories for our toys is very much a part if the fun.

.... as is taking the micky out of people who do too! (Me included)

P.s. anybody want 4 MP cases? Hardly used.

I'm sure 90% of the people on this forum are flying these drones for fun.

Buying new accessories for our toys is very much a part if the fun.

.... as is taking the micky out of people who do too! (Me included)

P.s. anybody want 4 MP cases? Hardly used.

True. I couldn't believe how much stuff I had for my Mavic Pro until I was gathering it up to give it to a friend of mine. 4 different cases, 4 sets of ND filters, 8 sets of blades, 3 different gimbal guards, several phone mounts, a couple tablet mounts, I've purchased two tablets a Tab S2 9.7" and the Tab S2 8" plus both the Crystalsky UB and 5.5. Then just small things like leg extenders, prop guards, prop cages, a spare controller, several sd cards, a computer, etc.

I do the same thing when it comes to cars and motorcycles. I've been thru 4 sets of rims on my G8 and already have swapped tires three times on the car I purchased in April. Don't even start me on my 14 helmets, 20 pairs of gloves, 6 sets of boots and at least a dozen riding jackets... Part of the fun of a hobby is buying the accessories.

True. I couldn't believe how much stuff I had for my Mavic Pro until I was gathering it up to give it to a friend of mine. 4 different cases, 4 sets of ND filters, 8 sets of blades, 3 different gimbal guards, several phone mounts, a couple tablet mounts, I've purchased two tablets a Tab S2 9.7" and the Tab S2 8" plus both the Crystalsky UB and 5.5. Then just small things like leg extenders, prop guards, prop cages, a spare controller, several sd cards, a computer, etc.

I do the same thing when it comes to cars and motorcycles. I've been thru 4 sets of rims on my G8 and already have swapped tires three times on the car I purchased in April. Don't even start me on my 14 helmets, 20 pairs of gloves, 6 sets of boots and at least a dozen riding jackets... Part of the fun of a hobby is buying the accessories.
It's good to know there are other enthusiasts that are actually ENTHUSIASTIC. :)

Like you, I ride motorcycles, have a sportscar, am (SLOWLY) getting back into hiking. (Meaning I'm ordering gear...LOL)

This drone and my impulse issues are gonna land me in bankruptcy. ;)

I haven't ordered this yet but like the looks of it. Meets my requirements of a tablet mount.
- Ipad in the same plane as controller screen
- Does not block controller screen
- Provides sun block protection
- Does not interfere with the sticks or controller buttons

@Elton Hammonds , I bet you don't have one of these yet, lol!

DuoShade-V2 for the DJI Mavic 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air & Spark

It's good to know there are other enthusiasts that are actually ENTHUSIASTIC. :)

Like you, I ride motorcycles, have a sportscar, am (SLOWLY) getting back into hiking. (Meaning I'm ordering gear...LOL)

This drone and my impulse issues are gonna land me in bankruptcy. ;)

I don't know about you but getting half blown up in the middle east and the 3 months in the hospital made me realize that I'm not taking any money with me when I die. I pay my bills, don't use credit and buy whatever I want with what's left!

I haven't ordered this yet but like the looks of it. Meets my requirements of a tablet mount.
- Ipad in the same plane as controller screen
- Does not block controller screen
- Provides sun block protection
- Does not interfere with the sticks or controller buttons

@Elton Hammonds , I bet you don't have one of these yet, lol!

DuoShade-V2 for the DJI Mavic 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Air & Spark
That's true, I don't. (...yet...LOL)

I haven't been happy with the lag with my Nexus 9 tablet while buzzing around, so I've ordered a Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.

I will to have to order a bigger sunshade once I've received it and have flown with it.

:)

I don't know about you but getting half blown up in the middle east and the 3 months in the hospital made me realize that I'm not taking any money with me when I die. I pay my bills, don't use credit and buy whatever I want with what's left!
Same here.

My credit cards are for disappearing.

I've had to upgrade my tablet due to serious lag.

I've ordered a Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus and here's the important stuff to those of us that are flying:

- Octa-Core 2GHz processor
- 4GB Ram
- 64GB Internal Storage
- 10 Inch Display
- 1 MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC slot
- USB-C v2.0 Port
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- LTE CAT4 150 Mbps download, 50 Mbps upload
- Plays H.264 Video
- 7000 mHh Battery
- Use time of 20 Hours

Anyone else running this tablet?

My degree is in Information Technology, so I've spent the last 3 weeks looking at all the compatibility list, which my Nexus 9 was on.

After researching everything on the list, reading what a half dozen websites had to suggest, based upon user experience, and reading threads here, I eventually came to realize that those on the list are simply a "good starting point."

I'll be reporting back on how this runs and if the lag is reduced.
lenovo-tab-4-10-front-hero.jpeg

I got my FAA stickers from slick wraps. I have to say, these are VERY high quality decals. I think you'll be pleased Elton.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks