DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What have you ordered for your M2P so far?

That's true, I don't. (...yet...LOL)

I haven't been happy with the lag with my Nexus 9 tablet while buzzing around, so I've ordered a Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus.

I will to have to order a bigger sunshade once I've received it and have flown with it.

:)

I was super happy with my Samsung Tab S2 9.7" and Tab S2 8". Bonus, the 8" fits the controller.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I was super happy with my Samsung Tab S2 9.7" and Tab S2 8". Bonus, the 8" fits the controller.
Samsung makes very nice tablets! My big screen, cell phones and other electronics are Samsung and I love them all. :)

I have also always preferred Lenovo laptops, so I'm okay with them building a tablet like this too. :)

I've ordered two different tablet holders because I'm not sure which one I'll like the best or if I won't like one.

I always put rugged cases on my cell phones even though they are the Active versions and are waterproof up to 5 feet and I will be doing the same on these Lenovo tablets.

Last edited:
This came in today and I'm very pleased with it.

The cord doesn't fit inside the case, but it does work very well and is USB 3.0.

With this, I'll be able to not only carry all my MicroSD cards, tucked into SD card adapters for additional protection, but connect to anyone's computer, tablet or TV to either view files or share them.

For only $15 with free shipping on eBay, I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT!!!20180911_150213.jpeg20180911_150242.jpeg

Last edited:

The cord doesn't fit inside the case, but it does work very well and is USB 3.0.

With this, I'll be able to not only carry all my MicroSD cards, tucked into SD card adapters for additional protection, but connect to anyone's computer, tablet or TV to either view files or share them.

For only $15 with free shipping on eBay, I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT!!!View attachment 46151View attachment 46152

Pretty swanky! I've come to the conclusion that my two year old computer isn't gonna cut it if I want to edit H265 video! Sigh... There goes that bonus I just got!

Pretty swanky! I've come to the conclusion that my two year old computer isn't gonna cut it if I want to edit H265 video! Sigh... There goes that bonus I just got!
You're not alone... LMFAO

I'm also redesigning our home office to be more efficient and take full advantage of our new tablets while improving organization, workflow and the dozens of projects I'm constantly getting myself into. :)

“Part of the fun of a hobby is buying the accessories.”

Can I get a BIG “AMEN!” <laughing> Couldn’t agree more Lon...er Don. ;-)

And Elton...thanks for your service, retired NA here and I hope Uncle Sam is treating you right.

KB

You may get lucky with just a new video card...I believe the pundits are saying that the next batch will be due out soon from nVidia and others. I’m gonna try that first and while my I7 runs PPro, etc., without difficulty, I still have to keep the resolution down in the program monitor and it would be nice to be able to bump that up a notch or two.

KB

And Elton...thanks for your service, retired NA here and I hope Uncle Sam is treating you right.

KB
Semper Fi !!!

Unfortunately, my last desktop was retired about 10 years ago and I haven't built one since.

I might do it again one day...

For only $15 with free shipping on eBay, I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH IT!!!View attachment 46151View attachment 46152
Now you need more hard drives :)

ordered PolarPro cinema series 6 pack. The only other thing this bird needs is a 12 volt car charger that actually charges when the ignition is off. I havent seen one yet so if anyone sees one...

ordered PolarPro cinema series 6 pack. The only other thing this bird needs is a 12 volt car charger that actually charges when the ignition is off. I havent seen one yet so if anyone sees one...
The charger depends on your car - the car turns the power to the port off. Though it is best to charge in the car when you are in it so in case the battery does anything funny..

Elton: I feel your pain, amigo. I have a two year old (I think) SurfaceBook with an i7 and the dedicated nVidia chipset but honestly, I can't imagine editing video on this machine. Heck, I have a helluva time just doing a decent job of editing with PS, let alone, PPro.

These days though, just buy yourself a box with the best video card you can get, stick with the mid CPU boards/prices, and with a good keyboard and mouse along with that high dollar display you'll want <grin>, you'll be wondering the same thing as I as to how you ever edited video on a notebook. Maybe when my eyes were forty years younger...just like shooting a handgun, those young eyes are everything. :)

So, I say just get a good gaming-level machine with TB's of storage and you'll be in like Flynn, dude. :)

KB

Hardly. Just highly amused at the amount of completely useless junk people will spent money on. Plenty of "solutions" to problems that don't exist.

I'm in 100% agreement! I have friends that have spent more time researching and buying useless accesories (for thier Mavic Pro) than flying. Now they have a pile of junk that no one wants or needs. After a total of 10 flights lol, everything sits depreciating to nothing...

My Mavic Pro and P4 got filters and extra batteries and chargers. It never needed anything more after over 600 flights... My new Mavic 2 Pro will get PolarPro filters and waiting for someone to make a 12 volt car charger that actually charges with the ignition off. Yeah, I know and to watch my Truck battery voltage (I have 2 on my diesel 2500HD) to avoid running them dead...

The charger depends on your car - the car turns the power to the port off. Though it is best to charge in the car when you are in it so in case the battery does anything funny..

Agreed. I have two of your car chargers for the Mavic Pro. I need two for the Mavic 2 Pro. I only charge in the car while flying, which I do a lot of. I had 6 batteries for the Mavic Pro and still needed to charge while flying. Good thing my truck has two big batteries!

The DJI car charger had a 12.6 volt cutoff which did not allow for charging with the engine off. Lead acid batteries almost always fall below 12.6 volts under load so that charger is useless unless driving or leave the engine running

Elton: I feel your pain, amigo. I have a two year old (I think) SurfaceBook with an i7 and the dedicated nVidia chipset but honestly, I can't imagine editing video on this machine. Heck, I have a helluva time just doing a decent job of editing with PS, let alone, PPro.

These days though, just buy yourself a box with the best video card you can get, stick with the mid CPU boards/prices, and with a good keyboard and mouse along with that high dollar display you'll want <grin>, you'll be wondering the same thing as I as to how you ever edited video on a notebook. Maybe when my eyes were forty years younger...just like shooting a handgun, those young eyes are everything. :)

So, I say just get a good gaming-level machine with TB's of storage and you'll be in like Flynn, dude. :)

KB
Roger that! Now we understand why people told us to practice instinctive pointing. LMFAO

You may get lucky with just a new video card...I believe the pundits are saying that the next batch will be due out soon from nVidia and others. I’m gonna try that first and while my I7 runs PPro, etc., without difficulty, I still have to keep the resolution down in the program monitor and it would be nice to be able to bump that up a notch or two.

KB

Yea it's painful...

I'm in 100% agreement! I have friends that have spent more time researching and buying useless accesories (for thier Mavic Pro) than flying. Now they have a pile of junk that no one wants or needs. After a total of 10 flights lol, everything sits depreciating to nothing...

My Mavic Pro and P4 got filters and extra batteries and chargers. It never needed anything more after over 600 flights... My new Mavic 2 Pro will get PolarPro filters and waiting for someone to make a 12 volt car charger that actually charges with the ignition off. Yeah, I know and to watch my Truck battery voltage (I have 2 on my diesel 2500HD) to avoid running them dead...

Here we are with the negativity... The thread is about what you've ordered for your Mavic Pro. I mean if you want to call people out for foolish spending, you have a P4 and a Mavic, why buy a Mavic 2 Pro? He's spent $10 here and $20 there, while you dropped almost $2,000 on a drone when you already have two with similar capabilities that have multiple batteries and all the accessories that you need. So now there will be drones and accessories depreciating to nothing that cost over $2500. Yea HE'S foolish with HIS money... Besides, you don't know what he needs, what he'll use or how often he flies. I bought every accessory possible for my Mavic Pro but still managed to have over 500 video clips and mode than 300 pictures in 200+ flights in a year. I just don't know how I managed it with all that shopping...Yeesh.

KB
Who's Don?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S