DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is BEST version of DJI Go 4

Bourbon Droner

Reactions
After reading threds of so many members having problems with the Go 4 app., I would like to know
your , members, opinion of the Best version of the app nd how to find and download it.
After flying my Mavic Pro for about 2 years now, I am having problems with the app. recognizing my Samsung Galaxy Tab A Android. it now.
It seems the app has lost all the settings I painstaking entered for everything from RTH altitude to Gimbal settings.
I am afraid to fly if now because without the settings I have no idea what it will do. I hope I don't have to reenter all that data!
Thnks to all

Reactions: mereflyer
It shouldn’t take that long to re-enter your settings. I understand it’s annoying, but after flying for 2 years you should have a good knowledge base to reset and tweak your settings to suit your self.
It’s not going to behave in a crazy manner on the default settings, so no need to be afraid. Think of it as a blessing as it’s forcing you to revisit your settings and fine tune your drone.

Reactions: mereflyer
It seems the app has lost all the settings I painstaking entered for everything from RTH altitude to Gimbal settings.

Those settings are stored in the drone itself after you set them in the app. If the settings have been lost, then might be an issue with your drone and not the DJI Go 4 app.

Thanks to all for your replies. As soon as it stops raining here I will head out for a flight,
if the app recognizes my Tablet.`

Reactions: Racin8de
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929