DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

what is DJI assistant?

billem16

Reactions
I'm still somewhat of a newb. love my MavPro, but still not familiar with what DJI assistant is? From context, I guess it's some program that makes updating firmware easier? is it an iphone app? or something I need to use on my computer and plug in my mavic to?

I'm yet to do an update. I was prompted for one last week, but it wouldn't get past 1% so I just stopped and continued using my drone, no issues. I guess i'll try again one of these days...

I'm still somewhat of a newb. love my MavPro, but still not familiar with what DJI assistant is? From context, I guess it's some program that makes updating firmware easier? is it an iphone app? or something I need to use on my computer and plug in my mavic to?

I'm yet to do an update. I was prompted for one last week, but it wouldn't get past 1% so I just stopped and continued using my drone, no issues. I guess i'll try again one of these days...
Hi, yes, it is a computer based program for updating your DJI equipment and a bit more too! I would install it, definitely!

I guess it's some program that makes updating firmware easier?
That's what most people are doing with it. You can also use it to calibrate the sensors and download DAT flight logs from your Mavic.

is it an iphone app? or something I need to use on my computer and plug in my mavic to?
It's an application that needs to be installed on your computer. You can download the installer from the Mavic Pro downloads page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69