DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is going on? Mavic camera going crazy

poppeye

Reactions
2. time this is happening, i dont know way.
It was maybee 2,5m/S- max 3,0m/s wind

Big problems with the signal ( i have a modded antenna and think i have to open it and fiks new cabels )

Reactions: Former Member
  1. Has it ever done this before?
  2. What firmware are you using? Have you recently updated it?
  3. How old is your Mavic?
  4. How many flights?
  5. Do you have Refresh or any damage insurance?
I dont think the wind is the problem because it started happening while you were flying straight.

1. once befour
2.Not sure, I Think the latest ( I going yo check)
3. 1 year.
4. 40? maybee
5. In my country al electronic devices are protected by law bye 5 years. ( i know )

If you have 40 flights, and it has only done it once before, I dont think it is a big problem. I would keep flying it, and see if it happens frequently. I know that it is scary when it happens while flying, but if it only rarely happens, it is probably just a firmware problem.

What country are you in? That is a great law to protect the buyer for 5 years.

If you have 40 flights, and it has only done it once before, I dont think it is a big problem. I would keep flying it, and see if it happens frequently. I know that it is scary when it happens while flying, but if it only rarely happens, it is probably just a firmware problem.

What country are you in? That is a great law to protect the buyer for 5 years.

I am living in Norway, unfortenly i think EU is making a rule that will force the goverment to adapt to the rules in EU, that will only make warenty for one year.

1. once befour
2.Not sure, I Think the latest ( I going yo check)
3. 1 year.
4. 40? maybee
5. In my country al electronic devices are protected by law bye 5 years. ( i know )
The 5 year warranty sounds great, but only if it’s a Manufacturing fault. DJI Refresh covers you for when it’s your fault.

This looks like what happens when I use a 64gb sdcard. Hasnt happened on 32gb.

This looks like what happens when I use a 64gb sdcard. Hasnt happened on 32gb.

Strange, it almost seems like the same problem that acurd to me. Am also using 64gb card ( DJI says it can handle it..... )
It has only happent twice.

I Think my signal was realy unstable, got som new cabels from ITELITE DBS
Changed it on 30 min yesterday :D

Attachments

• thumbnail_20180625_202855.jpg
    thumbnail_20180625_202855.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 14
I just posted about this I didn’t see your thread,mine is completely stock but doing absolutely the same thing,I did put in a 64gb card I can’t remember if my issue started after this? I’m going to put a 16gb back in to see if it stops it

I just posted about this I didn’t see your thread,mine is completely stock but doing absolutely the same thing,I did put in a 64gb card I can’t remember if my issue started after this? I’m going to put a 16gb back in to see if it stops it

Been flying 2-3 times after that, no issus.....guess, if Mp2 is coming am going to purchase it, but my friend told me låst year that no mp2 is coming in 2018

Been flying 2-3 times after that, no issus.....guess, if Mp2 is coming am going to purchase it, but my friend told me låst year that no mp2 is coming in 2018
Looks like your friends was won't
But anybody figure out why this is happening?
This just started happening rome. Out of nowhere. Had this thing for year and a half and it just happened twice couple days apart .Thought it was a bird attacking it or something and the drone losing control and crashing. Could it be the ribbon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS