DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this button on the Underside of the Mini 2?

According to page 13 of the user manual, it's a quick transfer button to move files from the aircraft to the device without the controller.

Here's a screenshot for a quick read.

Screenshot_20220901-042247.png

Here's a link to the manual.

Plus a video...

Have a nice day. :)

Reactions: Madmyke and frcaloy
Thanks!

Reactions: MA2 317
Step 1, RTM…🤣

I have to often press that button during start up of the Mini 2. The drone isn't happy with its connection to the controller, and pushing that will usually give you a "FLY" on DJI Fly. Make sure your drone's behind is pointing at the controller during start up.

Reactions: frcaloy
I have to often press that button during start up of the Mini 2. The drone isn't happy with its connection to the controller, and pushing that will usually give you a "FLY" on DJI Fly. Make sure your drone's behind is pointing at the controller during start up.
Thanks for the input.

Oh
People don't know what it is unless they actually mess around with it to figure out what stuff is and how it works

If you hold that button it flashes blue or turns blue
It means it's in quick transfer mode
If you hold it again it goes back to rc mode

Reactions: Madmyke
Oh
People don't know what it is unless they actually mess around with it to figure out what stuff is and how it works

…or you could RTM.

Oh

There is no reference as to diagram to that button in the manual as far as I can tell. There is a reference to it in page 13 but it does not indicate where that button is located.

There is no reference as to diagram to that button in the manual as far as I can tell. There is a reference to it in page 13 but it does not indicate where that button is located.
There is many things they don't include in the manual

I bet they don't tell you the wifi password you need to use quick share....

Did you actually RTM…page 12 has a line that actually points right at it and states “Aircraft Status Indicator/Quick Transfer Button” and then page 13 describes how to use it…seemed pretty clear, but maybe that’s just me.

Reactions: frcaloy
Did you actually RTM…page 12 has a line that actually points right at it and states “Aircraft Status Indicator/Quick Transfer Button” and then page 13 describes how to use it…seemed pretty clear, but maybe that’s just me.
Oh yeah. Thanks. I was teferring to page 8. Thanks for pointing it out.

bruh

He asked us for help
You can't just tell him to read the manual
I am happy to help, and have helped, when things are not explained or are unclear in the manual. And many things are. But sorry, I do expect folks to put in at least a bit of effort. In this case their is literally a picture with a line pointing at the button and then a description of what it does. So in this case my help was to hopefully get the op to RTM which not only would have provided the answer but also provide important information that all new users need to read and understand.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky