DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this?

Hal Adkins

Reactions
These were in the Fly More kit that I received with my fantastic Mavic 2 Zoom. Does anyone know what they are for? They don't show in the description or video of the kit.

Attachments

• Mavic Reflectors.jpg
    Mavic Reflectors.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 236
I got some of those when I bought a collapsible landing pad. They were adhesive reflectors for the pad. I couldn’t see how they would stay attached after folding and unfolding the pad so I threw them in the trash.

Attachments

• 6F5A61E6-ACB9-4B61-B77A-C4A64A5A92CE.jpeg
    6F5A61E6-ACB9-4B61-B77A-C4A64A5A92CE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
I did try to stick them on a pad – no they don’t stay on but for a brief time they did look good.:rolleyes:

Had the same question after getting the same landing pad last week. Mystery solved and into the garage they go.

Won't stay on. I threw mine away as well. Manufacturers would do well to just leave them out and reduce the price lol

I got some of those when I bought a collapsible landing pad. They were adhesive reflectors for the pad. I couldn’t see how they would stay attached after folding and unfolding the pad so I threw them in the trash.
You were correct! It took me about a month, they started coming off so I helped & pulled them off & threw them away...

Reactions: Magilla Gorilla

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise