DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is WHEEL ERR?

HapK

Reactions
Great. All of a sudden I am getting a beeping sound from my controller and it's saying.
WHEEL ERR - CENTER WHL
I tried to use the DJI Assistant 2 but can't get past the first page.
Help !!! Please and thank you.

have you messed with the rc calibration?,sounds like its out of specs but im a newbie and could very well be wrong

You may be right because I tried to recalibrate my sticks on my controller and had a terrible time
getting it done. Eventually it said it was done and I have flown quite a bit since but maybe something is wrong in that system. Thanks.
Now what? Dang it. I would hate to go thru that again. oh well.

You may be right because I tried to recalibrate my sticks on my controller and had a terrible time
getting it done. Eventually it said it was done and I have flown quite a bit since but maybe something is wrong in that system. Thanks.
Now what? Dang it. I would hate to go thru that again. oh well.
repetition my friend is the key,seems better results happen after the same task is done multiple times.

Just move the wheels slightly and the beeping noise will disappear

Ya the two wheels on top of your controller just move them around a bit and the beeping noise will disappear. I had the same problem a while ago I had the same thing happened to me and took a while to sort it out

Ya the two wheels on top of your controller just move them around a bit and the beeping noise will disappear. I had the same problem a while ago I had the same thing happened to me and took a while to sort it out
Sure, those things are shaped like a wheel. I re calculated my joy sticks and it went away but when it comes back, now I know. Thanks a lot man.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly