• dji mavic air 2

• dji mavic 2 pro

• dji mavic 2 zoom

• dji mavic pro platinum

• dji mavic 2 enterprise

• phantom 1

• phnatom 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
You should have added an "Updated" list.

Make a few other users happy.

You didn't list two important drones. They are: Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro.
The Phantom 4 Pro is extremely stable and has a great camera. The Mavic Pro is very portable
and has a good camera. Fits in my backpack and off I go on my motorcycle.

You didn't add my favorite as well, P3P was my first DJI and I can't even begin to tell the history of me and that bird. :) Some 5 years later and flies better today then when I got her ;)

Phantom 4 Pro Plus - but you haven't included it as an option!? An incredible work tool.

Great output from the camera. Highly reliable technology. Portable (albeit not in the same category of the Mini 2). Superb bright, integrated screen.

You didn't add my favorite as well, P3P was my first DJI and I can't even begin to tell the history of me and that bird. :) Some 5 years later and flies better today then when I got her ;)
That's an excellent bird too! I think it was just like the original P4.
Also...thanks for your service!!!

Based on the list, I picked the M2P. I really like flying it. But, there will always be a place in my heart for the Phantom 4 original. It was my first drone crush, and it still works well to this day.

I have mini2 and m2p. I like both.
mini 2 is fun and easy to carry around. Low battery running cost.
m2p can take good pic n video. Battery running cost is high.

Depends on what type of flying I plan on doing. Keep my Spark handy if I plan on going somewhere and I might find a good spot or opportunity, or on holiday to somewhere I can fly (It's compact and light for travel), but if I have a destination and planned fly time I take my M2Z.

Reactions: RoarRoar
I'm being a bit of a pedant, but how can you have more than one 'favourite'? I voted for one, which is the one I like the best, and that's my favourite. And I'm not sure what a phnatom is either. :p

For me it’s still the Spark. It’s small no foldable arms and can get in the air quick. I love that’s it’s small and discreet.
Do I wish it had a better camera and longer range yes. It’s still my favorite though.

I'm being a bit of a pedant, but how can you have more than one 'favourite'? I voted for one, which is the one I like the best, and that's my favourite. And I'm not sure what a phnatom is either. :p
Is a bit of a quandary. I guess I could say I have a favorite for a couple of things. I have a favorite that I fly and can do most of everything I want and has emotional attachment. I now have another aircraft that is my favorite to accomplish shots and flight modes that I can't do with the other and fills gaps, it is the next best tier of DJI...BTW here is a Phantom 3 Pro. Looks big and bulky by today's standards, but fly's exceptionally well and films that way too..it handles the wind really good and is just a very stable platform.

Attachments

• MyP3P.jpg
    MyP3P.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: The Fat Controller
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members