DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What other hobbies do you have besides Drones?

Motorcycling, fly fishing, astronomy, photography, computers, gardening, and drones of course.

When I'm not working or flying I'm in my outdoor kitchen. I love to cook outside. I have 2 smokers, a gas grill, a griddle, and a pizza oven. I would say cooking for friends and family would be my hobby.View attachment 149714
ANT0407…Are we (Mavic Pilots) considered friends? If the answer is YES 👍…what time is dinner🍽? BTW…I have NO food allergies.

I’ll bring the 🍷

Cheers 🍻 and Bon Appetit 😋

Thought I'd just ask as I have too many hobbies.

Always had a passion for VW Scirocco's so owned my one for over 26 years now and then bought a VW Corrado G60 and in the process of buying another Corrado G60. 🙄

Computers, always been into gaming, playing Diablo 2, 3 and Immortalon the PC, Nintendo Switch, Mobile etc

Built a Sim Rig, whilst in Covid Lockdown, although we still had to work throughout as we were Essential Workers, but we had to work 12's week on week off.

Drones and Photography.

Think that's about it 😆

What about you?

View attachment 149691

View attachment 149692

View attachment 149693

View attachment 149694
Fly fishing, travel (> 100 countries so far), and photography www.daledavisphotography.smugmug.com

DaleDale-with 27 inch cutthroat trout.JPEG

Always had a passion for VW Scirocco's so owned my one for over 26 years now and then bought a VW Corrado G60 and in the process of buying another Corrado G60. 🙄

Computers, always been into gaming, playing Diablo 2, 3 and Immortalon the PC, Nintendo Switch, Mobile etc

Built a Sim Rig, whilst in Covid Lockdown, although we still had to work throughout as we were Essential Workers, but we had to work 12's week on week off.

Drones and Photography.

Think that's about it 😆

What about you?

View attachment 149691

View attachment 149692

View attachment 149693

View attachment 149694
I have a 1993 VR6 Corrado sitting in my garage! Perfect body. I'm at work or would post a photo! Bought it new off the showroom floor.

I have a 1993 VR6 Corrado sitting in my garage! Perfect body. I'm at work or would post a photo! Bought it new off the showroom floor.
I used to own a Corrado. Nice car. After 30 the spoiler goes up but I blew the super charger and back then the cost for replacing it was $2,600 just for the charger, I end up installing a Jetta Head and selling it but what a nice car. The VR6 was nice too.

Reactions: Torque
Photography. Flying is just a way of getting a better camera angle! :)

I’m with Robert on this one!

Reactions: Photo guy
I’m not a hunter but I enjoy target shooting with my PCP airguns. Monday evenings I shoot .22 bench rest matches. I still enjoy riding my ATV but can no longer do the long rides. Recently, my wife and I got electric bikes and we’ve been putting some miles on them. We’re also active in our church. Last winter I got my Part 107 and have joined the local VFC as a UAS pilot for SAR and brush fires. No, I’m never bored!

We race our dogs for fun . Ribbons and trophies!

Attachments

• 973153F8-6268-4A7F-B0F4-2A85BD4AAE3E.jpeg
    973153F8-6268-4A7F-B0F4-2A85BD4AAE3E.jpeg
    524.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: dozzn and Torque
Competitive pistol shooting and officiating high school basketball.

Reactions: UtahSteve
Crow Horse- Good morning to you. I am glad to see another pilot who enjoys kayak fishing. I spend a lot of time with my backside in a kayak seat. What sort of fish do you paddle after? I am either looking for freshwater fish- crappie, bream, bass or saltwater stuff- redfish, redfish, and more redfish.
I do a monthly kayak fishing column for one of the magazines I work for.
If I might make so bold as to ask, where do you fish primarily?

Good to hear from another paddle angler-

good day to you- Ed

Kayak fishing.......View attachment 149821View attachment 149822

Well golf, fly fishing, camping, bicycling and building custom motorcycle trikes

Attachments

• 20220506_095303.jpg
    20220506_095303.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 9

Drones and Photography.

Think that's about it 😆

What about you?

View attachment 149691

View attachment 149692

View attachment 149693

View attachment 149694
I also had hobbies of drone and photography (and music) but I turned my hobbies into a Real Estate Photography business. Now I use my flying/photo/video skills for a purpose.

Attachments

• Set28.jpg
    Set28.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • Drone_Set05.jpg
    Drone_Set05.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
We race our dogs for fun . Ribbons and trophies!
I have a retired racer, Gwen Stephanie, she is from a track in Florida. I also have a "Coyote Dog" I raised from pup, and he can out run my Greyhound - he is half Greyhound and half American Staghound (an unrecognized breed used in the west to hunt coyotes, Greyhound x Scottish Deerhound). That makes him 1/4 Scottish Deerhound. And and 85 lb goofball that looks like a short Irish Wolfhound, but is a Shar Pei/Old English Sheepdog mutt. We have a 1/2 acre they race through daily.

Reactions: UtahSteve
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13