DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What phone should I buy??

Josiah S

Reactions
Howdy. I have been using an iPhone 6 for awhile to fly my drones. With my phantom 3 standard it works fine, but with my Mavic air 2 it is constantly giving me the cpu overload error and overheating. I had an over a minit lag in the video transmission!! That can be very dangerous. I have decided I need to upgrade to an other phone. What is the oldest iPhone (newer than the 6) that I will actually be able to use? I don’t really want to spend over 100 dollars if possible.

Howdy. I have been using an iPhone 6 for awhile to fly my drones. With my phantom 3 standard it works fine, but with my Mavic air 2 it is constantly giving me the cpu overload error and overheating. I had an over a minit lag in the video transmission!! That can be very dangerous. I have decided I need to upgrade to an other phone. What is the oldest iPhone (newer than the 6) that I will actually be able to use? I don’t really want to spend over 100 dollars if possible.
Do you also use that for your regular phone?
If so... bite the bullet and go for an iPhone 12 Max Pro... time payment available.

Reactions: zeusfl
Do you also use that for your regular phone?
If so... bite the bullet and go for an iPhone 12 Max Pro... time payment available.
No, I actually just use it for flying. I don’t have a call phone.?

Samsung S-10 from Walmart
I bought it not for cell service, only to use for flying ??????
I think I’ll look into that, we don’t have any Walmart’s here in Haiti? but I’ll look on eBay for that.

There is zero chance you are going to find a S10 at Walmart for $100.

If you have that kind of budget, I'd recommend you look for used phones or tablets on Ebay.

That’s where I am looking, on eBay. I am actually going to buy a new battery for the iPhone 6 to see if that helps. There only around 12 dollars.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929