DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What was dji thinking!?

I’ve been flying for several years with the GO4 app. No issues. I purchased the MA2 and am now using the FLY app. The font is so small, I can’t even read how much battery I have left. There is no contrast to help see any of the writing. What in the world is the reasoning behind this? It’s hard enough trying to see the screen with the bright sun. It’s horrible!
Dji, give us an update and allow us the ability to change the contrast and font size!
In addition to using a hood, I Seek out a shady spot and wear a black shirt when flying which minimizes reflections and provides better contrast. Hot in the summer though.

I'm having enough joy with the Mini. Actually thinking about returning it. I like it but I'm getting bad battery life and it seems to lag which makes me nervous. Still trying it out but just not sold yet.

I’ve been flying for several years with the GO4 app. No issues. I purchased the MA2 and am now using the FLY app. The font is so small, I can’t even read how much battery I have left. There is no contrast to help see any of the writing. What in the world is the reasoning behind this? It’s hard enough trying to see the screen with the bright sun. It’s horrible!
Dji, give us an update and allow us the ability to change the contrast and font size!
hey i fly the mavic mini and i know what you mean.. the dji fly app needs lots of work. i like the dji go 4 app way better. i hope the make it easier to read and fix it up some more.. only time i know what the battery level is at when it goes red and its time to head home. so i know what your saying bro

Hey, DagDerniT, you're not an "old fart" at 47 - wait till you get to 73, it's hard enough seeing the phone never mind the text! ( joking, I can see it but agree seeing battery levels etc is difficult )
Barrie UK

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54