DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What would you like to see in Mavic 2?

The 4 Pro's camera/sensor and gimbal or better. PnP/field replaceable and upgradable. Most everybody else already has this.

An override for qualified pilots to confirm personal responsibility and release DJI's hold on the bird. NO exceptions. I have a twin cylinder gasoline 150cc bird with a 12' wingspan that I could fly straight into a jet engine if I chose to. Doing so is just that. A CHOICE. Anyone that wants to violate the laws of the air aren't buying DJI products anyway.

You asked.

This is a great thread. I had to make a small tribute to the discussion around a mavic 2. Shot on Mavic point one.

A serious note from me would be to make the next one water-resistant (rain/snow and so forth)

I'd like to see the RC come with it's own built in display,plus a white strobe for the rear!

You boys need to stop flying these things into the drink! They're not submarines! :D
Who wouldn’t love a flying drone that can submerge .

But seriously, water resistant (Something like IP66 or IP67) would be great for a drone that we can carry with us everywhere. I believe many have been in situation where they don’t dare to fly it. Heavy showers or snow etc. It would make the mavic more versatile to take film/pictures in harsh conditions which often yields a more dramatic result, than on a sunny day.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111