DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

whats a fair asking price for Dji Mavic Air

THAnk you very much thank goodness it did fall through. I guess you’re right about the packaging explaining why is off. Where can you check log info or what exactly do you have to do so I can help prove it’s never even Brennan connected or charged at all well unless Dji did to verify working order

So if you do whatever it isn’t with the serial number and that proves zero flight time how much would you ask for this and the fly More combo. Hard to understand if you meant 620 is a low figure?
i refunded three costco new mavic airs, it was winter honolulu 2018, temperatures cold, but aircraft battery got hot so did cpu gpu above battery, so my fourth mavic runs very cold. heat is bad. so my quest was to get a cool temperature running aircraft. i did it. i am glad.
so i am showing you, there's indifference new to new comparisons.
and so i reiterate, you can not proof acceptance until actually flying and observing details.
factory tolerance and quality assurance and quality control are mere production standards. maybe you should option the prospective buyers whether they would like you to vouch operability with flight record successful. don't you believe prospective buyers and you yourself would earnestly agree full functionality by real proof? you are in an awkward position compared to a completely cellophaned sealed factory new (not refurb) carton

I would be wary of this seller and stay away. We did have a PayPal issue that was caused because of the dreaded PayPal compliance reviews, but it’s been a moving target with this seller.

Told me it was mine after I agreed on his price, then I saw him contact someone on another thread saying it was still for sell.

We talked after that and he said it was mine again, and we would deal with payment and PayPal on Monday. It’s Sunday night and he’s backed out again after we agreed on shipping and price again, I sent him the full payment we agreed on, but it did get flagged for compliance by them. Before we could resolve it he stopped responding to me. He also sent me another higher invoice than what we agreed on after I already sent payment. I had to explain the math of our agreement to him.

The PayPal issue wasn’t either of our faults. Me being out of the cost of a second day air shipment, poor communication, shady dealings, and not following through with your word, even through PayPal issue is on him.

Everything I say I have screen shots of, and all calls came through my business phone system so were recorded. I tried to get him to conference in with PayPal, and offered to send him all call recordings but he didn’t want them.

He also said he had three offers over $600, but he’s still posting it for sale. I don’t think he’s being fully dishonest. But it is the worst transaction I have ever had.

He also said he had three offers over $600, but he’s still posting it for sale. I don’t think he’s being fully dishonest. But it is the worst transaction I have ever had.
We agreed to$500 I sent n invoice of $500 your payment of $474 got denied twice. You said i
Payment went through and you had pal confirm that to you allegedly. Even after talking to pay pal on my end 4 times saying you never sent a third payment and this transaction will never be able to happen through pay pal. Yet you continued to tell me you paid and that pay pal told you the money will go through. Only after I said to you Sale had been terminated after calling pay pal for the 4th time did you respond back saying “wait it didn’t go through! I don’t know why they kept telling me it would.” Every pay pal representative told me that it sounded like a scam and they didn’t know why you kept saying the payment was going through. I too have screen shots but not recorded calls. I resent you the same exact invoice as we agreed upon. I offered to pay half on 2day air as a favor to get you the item quicker I was going to have package and send it anyway. You bought the shipping labels and emailed them to me without me being aware of you doing so. So if invoice said $500 and after that was sent I agreed to go half of $50 I should have been paid $525. I understand where you got $474 but that was not how I wanted to do it. Anyway you tried paying it was declined seemed real shady when you told me you accidentally paid twice and I should refund you the one payment because it would be quicker. This may be a big misunderstanding but I’m not taking any chances, I’m doing what pay pal instructed me to do. Thank you for your time and good luck sir.

Last edited:
well first off having issues with the transaction I won’t get into it’s no ones business and second I was honest and said I didn’t know what it’s actually worth. So if you’re interested in anymore of my private business, I will have to politely say that’s none of your business. If you felt like you were being scammed would you not want to make sure? I have researched what new and used sell for and it is different across the board. I would just like to know what I should expect to get for this after hearing people tell me much larger figures. So thank you for your concern!
I think the point is after the word sold, the price is irrelevant. If you are having issues with the buyer the scam may be how you get or dont get your money, and if the money doesnt clear than theres a non issue, movemon to another buyer with less issues but the price is what it is, if you asked too little and they ultimately paid for it and you dont want to give it to them for that, then the scam would be on you (not that you are) Anytime an Itemnis out of box tirned on or not most consumers would likely pay about half of retail...Good luck and hope the first buyer bails so you can get the fair price you are looking for

Reactions: Ftank28
I just paid $749.00 for an open box Mavic Air Fly More Combo from an on line Tech Store. So there's a reference point. MA cane with all packaging in tact, never used.

I would be wary of this seller and stay away. We did have a PayPal issue that was caused because of the dreaded PayPal compliance reviews, but it’s been a moving target with this seller.

Told me it was mine after I agreed on his price, then I saw him contact someone on another thread saying it was still for sell.

We talked after that and he said it was mine again, and we would deal with payment and PayPal on Monday. It’s Sunday night and he’s backed out again after we agreed on shipping and price again, I sent him the full payment we agreed on, but it did get flagged for compliance by them. Before we could resolve it he stopped responding to me. He also sent me another higher invoice than what we agreed on after I already sent payment. I had to explain the math of our agreement to him.

The PayPal issue wasn’t either of our faults. Me being out of the cost of a second day air shipment, poor communication, shady dealings, and not following through with your word, even through PayPal issue is on him.

Everything I say I have screen shots of, and all calls came through my business phone system so were recorded. I tried to get him to conference in with PayPal, and offered to send him all call recordings but he didn’t want them.
I myself never experienced slippery ebay sellers on any goods. But i was dismayed by their inattention to details for reporting important concerns. One class A single ended el84 came with puka in paper cone not from frontal but behideside, so innocent seller. Fortunately i photograph and explain puka resulted from footswitch banging upon rear basket frame entry. she bought new spkr!

I think the point is after the word sold, the price is irrelevant. If you are having issues with the buyer the scam may be how you get or dont get your money, and if the money doesnt clear than theres a non issue, movemon to another buyer with less issues but the price is what it is, if you asked too little and they ultimately paid for it and you dont want to give it to them for that, then the scam would be on you (not that you are) Anytime an Itemnis out of box tirned on or not most consumers would likely pay about half of retail...Good luck and hope the first buyer bails so you can get the fair price you are looking for
I agree with you and I shouldn’t have brought it up to someone else after telling him I would honor that price. Lesson learned if someone tells you that’s the best you can get for an item don’t take their word for it.

Reactions: Live LA
dji mavic air with fly more combo> I have opened it to inspect for any damages but have not even charged the batteries or powered anything on. The item is sold pending just waiting on payment. I just want to really make sure I am getting everything I can for what its worth. If anyone knows please let me know thank you!
I just bought the Mavic Air fly more bundle second hand for $600 (previous owner had only flown it a few times).
Hope that helps

Reactions: naiku
For future reference, I got my MA FMC for $749 brand new. B&H and Adorama ran some sales before Christmas and it was as low as $729.

Wheres the peel off stickers?
I believe the ones on the prop guards are still on but the others either in the box or trash didn’t know they were desired, until someone said about the proof of flight. However I have flown now since creating this topic

As in the logic behind someone wasting time on a forum asking idiot questions about the fair price of a used product no one has seen. The whole premise is dumb. Go buy a new one or buy a used one and shut up.

As in the logic behind someone wasting time on a forum asking idiot questions about the fair price of a used product no one has seen. The whole premise is dumb. Go buy a new one or buy a used one and shut up.
I’m selling one with images and had flight log to prove no flights. I created topic to find out what to ask for it so I wouldn’t get taken advantage of. So learn reading and comprehension before you throw out insults or just ignore this one of a few thousand topics! Thanks bud and shut up

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki