DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's a good way to sell my Mavic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 85071
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 85071

I have a Mavic 2 pro that's just over a year old. I don't use it near enough to own it. Nothing at all wrong with it, I'd only feel comfortable selling it to someone I could demonstrate it flying and taking pics and stuff to end arguments after the purchase.

I figure I'll cash it in and buy a Mini with some of the money.

I'm in Federal Way.

I have a Mavic 2 pro that's just over a year old. I don't use it near enough to own it. Nothing at all wrong with it, I'd only feel comfortable selling it to someone I could demonstrate it flying and taking pics and stuff to end arguments after the purchase.

I'm in Federal Way.
Maybe print a copy of the DJI online manual to include with the sale and widen your potential audience?

There is a Classified section
Selling to an established member is a plus IMO

Reactions: Thomas B

I'm in Federal Way.
Pm me with pics and a price. I’m looking to sell my zoom and get another Pro

If I were selling my M2p( which I’m not;) I would post on my local Facebook/Instagram and Twitter drone groups a well made ad of the unit I was looking to sell. Hope that helps.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Why not put it on eBay and post a link to the auction in forums about the drone? eBay and PayPal offer good protection for buyers and sellers. I just sold a Mavic Air for $600 and a Pro for $700, both in good shape, both had some age on them

I've sold a dozen drones on eBay. If it's a good kit they''ll bid it up. I insist on a good feedback history and cancel bids from those with zero feedback if they don't communicate. Insist on PayPal and only ship to the address registered with PayPal. I limit mine to only ship to US addresses, otherwise I'd have to stand in line an hour at the post office.

Why not put it on eBay and post a link to the auction in forums about the drone? eBay and PayPal offer good protection for buyers and sellers. I just sold a Mavic Air for $600 and a Pro for $700, both in good shape, both had some age on them

I've sold a dozen drones on eBay. If it's a good kit they''ll bid it up. I insist on a good feedback history and cancel bids from those with zero feedback if they don't communicate. Insist on PayPal and only ship to the address registered with PayPal. I limit mine to only ship to US addresses, otherwise I'd have to stand in line an hour at the post office.
I agree. E-bay is the way I went and I sold it in 2 weeks. Actually a local (South Florida) resident drove down about 1 1/2 hours from Pompano Beach to Miami and we met in a parking lot and I showed him everything including a short flight to prove everything was ok. I got $700 after starting the bid at $750 and the bird was brand new replacement from DJI Refresh with only 20 minutes of flight time, and full Fly More pack. He got a great deal. E Bay takes about 6%, but you are absolutely safe in getting your money.

eBay takes more like 10% or more now that they don’t use PayPal. But it’s still probably the easiest place to sell it. Or there’s Craigslist which will take awhile. Fb marketplace you’ll get a bunch of people asking if it’s still available... There are a few sites that sell just tech like cameras and drones if you search around. Or list it in the classifieds here on the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada