DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's a good way to sell my Mavic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 85071
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 85071

I have a Mavic 2 pro that's just over a year old. I don't use it near enough to own it. Nothing at all wrong with it, I'd only feel comfortable selling it to someone I could demonstrate it flying and taking pics and stuff to end arguments after the purchase.

I figure I'll cash it in and buy a Mini with some of the money.

I'm in Federal Way.

I have a Mavic 2 pro that's just over a year old. I don't use it near enough to own it. Nothing at all wrong with it, I'd only feel comfortable selling it to someone I could demonstrate it flying and taking pics and stuff to end arguments after the purchase.

I'm in Federal Way.
Maybe print a copy of the DJI online manual to include with the sale and widen your potential audience?

There is a Classified section
Selling to an established member is a plus IMO

Reactions: Thomas B

I'm in Federal Way.
Pm me with pics and a price. I’m looking to sell my zoom and get another Pro

If I were selling my M2p( which I’m not;) I would post on my local Facebook/Instagram and Twitter drone groups a well made ad of the unit I was looking to sell. Hope that helps.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Why not put it on eBay and post a link to the auction in forums about the drone? eBay and PayPal offer good protection for buyers and sellers. I just sold a Mavic Air for $600 and a Pro for $700, both in good shape, both had some age on them

I've sold a dozen drones on eBay. If it's a good kit they''ll bid it up. I insist on a good feedback history and cancel bids from those with zero feedback if they don't communicate. Insist on PayPal and only ship to the address registered with PayPal. I limit mine to only ship to US addresses, otherwise I'd have to stand in line an hour at the post office.

Why not put it on eBay and post a link to the auction in forums about the drone? eBay and PayPal offer good protection for buyers and sellers. I just sold a Mavic Air for $600 and a Pro for $700, both in good shape, both had some age on them

I've sold a dozen drones on eBay. If it's a good kit they''ll bid it up. I insist on a good feedback history and cancel bids from those with zero feedback if they don't communicate. Insist on PayPal and only ship to the address registered with PayPal. I limit mine to only ship to US addresses, otherwise I'd have to stand in line an hour at the post office.
I agree. E-bay is the way I went and I sold it in 2 weeks. Actually a local (South Florida) resident drove down about 1 1/2 hours from Pompano Beach to Miami and we met in a parking lot and I showed him everything including a short flight to prove everything was ok. I got $700 after starting the bid at $750 and the bird was brand new replacement from DJI Refresh with only 20 minutes of flight time, and full Fly More pack. He got a great deal. E Bay takes about 6%, but you are absolutely safe in getting your money.

eBay takes more like 10% or more now that they don’t use PayPal. But it’s still probably the easiest place to sell it. Or there’s Craigslist which will take awhile. Fb marketplace you’ll get a bunch of people asking if it’s still available... There are a few sites that sell just tech like cameras and drones if you search around. Or list it in the classifieds here on the forum.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock