DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's in your drone bag?

It's just a cheep dc to dc boost converter really it has a mutch higher input range than the standard mavic charger so I can charge off a 12v solar array when the sun goes behind a cloud

Reactions: DCDronePilot
Just the usual with the addition of a dodgy home made charger

View attachment 30700
I've got that same case. It carries my bird, RC with screen and thumbtack cover, 2 sets of props, all of the cables that came with it plus a 1' long lightning cable, iPad mini 4, wind sails, Skyreat tablet mount and charger. On the horizon, I see getting a second and/or third battery.

I've got that same case. It carries my bird, RC with screen and thumbtack cover, 2 sets of props, all of the cables that came with it plus a 1' long lightning cable, iPad mini 4, wind sails, Skyreat tablet mount and charger. On the horizon, I see getting a second and/or third battery.

Yes it's a brilliant case for what little it costs online! They even managed to supply a cushioned shoulder pad too

I'm just using a Lowepro DroneGuard CS 300 that I got for cheap off Amazon - fits everything with space to spare.

In it I have my Mavic Air in its case, the controller, three batteries, a collection of propellers, folding landing pad, prop guards, collection of cables and adaptors for the drone and the controller, SD card storage, battery bank to charge the phone/controller off, couple of microfiber cloths, etc. I have a fourth battery and some ND filters on order which will also fit nicely.

Thanks for sharing. It seems that having a battery bank is pertinent if you want to go out for the day. I just purchased a Anker PowerCore+ 26800.

I use the Myriann backpack. Currently it holds my goggles, Mavic, RC, extra battery, iPad Air, charger, landing pad, extra props, filters, cables, etc. Everything I own Mavic related fits into the bag.
B072B458-869E-4074-9848-C74EC3BA6197.jpeg AF3D1621-F37C-4CBA-96E8-15FF5697A327.jpeg 96F2CDB4-AA20-49A6-819A-87BD2D80C5F8.jpeg E36DA70C-4640-499F-9B5E-B4DA654E970E.jpeg 82B32302-A283-499D-A1F9-F07E507F0B1E.jpeg

FMC bag carries everything I need to fly.

Do you mind posting a photo with everything inside the bag - keep the top open so that we can see the inside? Do you put the two batteries in the side pockets?

Do you mind posting a photo with everything inside the bag - keep the top open so that we can see the inside? Do you put the two batteries in the side pockets?
Here you go. The two batteries are in the side pockets. You can push the button and see the LED's through the mesh to check battery strength while still in the pocket.
FMCBag.JPG
FMCBagOpen.JPG FMCBag.JPG

i also use a dslr back pack, i pack my mavic more for photos than anythng else, i have the mavic, controller 3 batteries and some extra blades in the side and a set of nd filters in the side, also in the bag is my sony a7 full frame camera and on one of the straps is my panasonic zs70 super zoom point and shoot, ready for a full day of shooting whoohooP_20180214_091811_vHDR_Auto-1.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J