DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's Up! from Iowa

Reactions
I'm a videographer/photographer based in Cedar Rapids, IA. I've been FAA certified and flying for just about two years now. Last year I took a deeper interest in drone photography. Here are some images from 2019 with my Mavic Air!

Attachments

• FNL Xavier19-00005.jpg
    FNL Xavier19-00005.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 15
  • Cedar Rapids Skyline-00004.jpg
    Cedar Rapids Skyline-00004.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 16
  • Field of Dreams WM-00005.jpg
    Field of Dreams WM-00005.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 14
  • IA Countryside EndofSummer19-00006.jpg
    IA Countryside EndofSummer19-00006.jpg
    6.4 MB · Views: 15
  • Old Cap-00001.jpg
    Old Cap-00001.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 15
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from Georgia. I also fly a Mavic Air and enjoy my flights.
You will find helpful information and support. We look forward to your participation and views from your part of the world.

I'm a videographer/photographer based in Cedar Rapids, IA. I've been FAA certified and flying for just about two years now. Last year I took a deeper interest in drone photography. Here are some images from 2019 with my Mavic Air!
Welcome to the forum. I also live in the CR area. Would be nice to find a drone club or organization in our area. I enjoy flying my Mavic 2 Zoom, but I'm not a photographer. I do ok lol.

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum. I also live in the CR area. Would be nice to find a drone club or organization in our area. I enjoy flying my Mavic 2 Zoom, but I'm not a photographer. I do ok lol.
Hello! Do you have any favorite shooting locations in Eastern Iowa? I'm beginning to put together a large list of spots for the spring/summer.

Hello! Do you have any favorite shooting locations in Eastern Iowa? I'm beginning to put together a large list of spots for the spring/summer.
I have been to a few state parks in and around Linn county. May's Island area. (The federal courthouse area is off limits) Was thinking about Mt Trashmore. Amana's, The observatory, although I had to deal with an angry farmer that didn't know the drone rules. I just kind of pick and choose areas that might be interesting. Places like the Ellis park houseboats. Things look different from the sky. Always trying to think of different places to go. I wouldn't mind seeing your list, might give me some more ideas. I've been to the Pikes Peak area also.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
I have been to a few state parks in and around Linn county. May's Island area. (The federal courthouse area is off limits) Was thinking about Mt Trashmore. Amana's, The observatory, although I had to deal with an angry farmer that didn't know the drone rules. I just kind of pick and choose areas that might be interesting. Places like the Ellis park houseboats. Things look different from the sky. Always trying to think of different places to go. I wouldn't mind seeing your list, might give me some more ideas. I've been to the Pikes Peak area also.
Here are a couple around the Ellis/Cedar River area from January.

Attachments

• Cedar River 1-2-20-2.jpg
    Cedar River 1-2-20-2.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 5
  • Cedar River 1-2-20-4.jpg
    Cedar River 1-2-20-4.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads