DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's with the beeping noise?

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
I have had my Mavic Air for nearly a year now. In the past month, when I turn on the controller, it starts a beeping noise. I am able to get the drone into the air ok and fly it successfully, and the beeping will eventually stop. What is going on with that beeping noise?

maybe try run the calibration for the controls.

When I accidentally hold the stick or scroll wheels while it started up it will say stick error or wheel error on the mavic pro controller.

maybe try run the calibration for the controls.

When I accidentally hold the stick or scroll wheels while it started up it will say stick error or wheel error on the mavic pro controller.
Dear Koelkop.
Thank you for responding so quickly.Can you tell me how to do the calibration for the controls again? Not sure which icon to press, or maybe there is a YouTube video for it?

In the past month, when I turn on the controller, it starts a beeping noise
That usually means the remote controller sticks were not in the center position when the remote controller was powered on or the remote controller sticks need to be calibrated.

Reactions: charliesRig
If it is the beeping I think you are referring to, both of my controllers of my two Mavic Air in my fleet started rebooting in flight.
You hear the chirps as if it was just turned on.
In some instances, I will hear loud beeping.
Much louder than RTH beeping.
That would make sense what msinger posted "remote controller sticks were not in the center position when the remote controller was powered on"...because if I was flying and it rebooted, my sticks would not be in the center position.
I have had one turned into service and about to get the other one into service.
Not cool either since they are both a month old.

You might want to recal as suggested but then see if you have the reboot issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King