DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's with the Store Only Nonsense

I think most of the stuff there is for Stores maybe a small percentage is DJI stock. just guessing.
Your in Santa Clarita that does bite probably a million of them sitting about an hour away!!!!
the guys at PYRO tell me the L.A. warehouse is running very slow right now! I still have a DJI drone on Backorder thru them.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidarmenb
More like if you don't like being gouged.

🤣 You people are a riot.

The Air 3S is priced the same as the Air 3.

What a greedy company, that DJI. Dan, let me know when you're releasing your cheaper, fair-priced competitor.

🤣 You people are a riot.

The Air 3S is priced the same as the Air 3.

What a greedy company, that DJI. Dan, let me know when you're releasing your cheaper, fair-priced competitor.
A riot?
I have an RC Pro but I cannot buy a 3 or 3 Pro without a controller.
That is what I call gouging.
It's like having to buy a new car when the tires wear out.

A riot?
I have an RC Pro but I cannot buy a 3 or 3 Pro without a controller.

You want to see prices that would make someone who looks at product and technology evolution this way have their head explode?

Engineer everything to work with everything forever into the future.

O4 vs. Light bridge. That greedy DJI 🤣🤣

Reactions: Cafguy
A riot?
I have an RC Pro but I cannot buy a 3 or 3 Pro without a controller. :confused:
Technology advances quickly especially in these times! The mavic 3 and mavic 3 pro are supported by the RC Pro If that is what you are talking about.

You said you don't order from them any more....so you did go and order it?..And at 11:49 EDT posted that it had not shipped?.....They do ship from California...3 hours time difference....and if they did not ship it in time,,,,that would suck....still not shady....not to tarnish the excellent reputation of B&H...they are really good...but that is just how things go sometimes
I did order from store because there is NO OTHER OPTION. Also it said it would ship and didn't. No shows a label created in CHINA!

This lack of availability at retailers comes down to supplies, how many drones they had already built and how fast they can build them to meet demand. One day out from release day and you can’t get the higher end fly more package from DJI. They are understocked.

Yeah I am disappointed that my local BB does not have one or that I can’t get one elsewhere online. I can also understand and even empathize with the OP’s frustration. But it is what it is.
Well I've been buying DJI drones since 2015 and this is the first time I've seen them do this.

The Air 3S is new so it's going to take awhile to build up inventories for the US. Pretty sure that warehouse primarily serves the retailers in the Americas and soon they will be up to speed. But your fastest delivery today is from China. Most all DJI drones come from China, even the ones that "start" from the warehouse. Honestly, for most drones I'd rather get the new stock from China rather than old stock from a US warehouse where they probably don't upgrade the software, etc. No longer does it mean you get the Chinese version of the same drone, that doesn't happen any longer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mertyaldiz