DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When I cant fly A Drone.

WerePig

Reactions
Stay at home enforcement sucks. Especially with triplets and big sister. We followed the rules, and found this hidden gem in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, in California. The pie was amazing. The kids getting out for an unexpected and uninterrupted play hour was priceless. Thank you life! I'm going to come back and ask if I can fly over his farm! A man can only dream...

Stay at home enforcement sucks. Especially with triplets and big sister. We followed the rules, and found this hidden gem in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, in California. The pie was amazing. The kids getting out for an unexpected and uninterrupted play hour was priceless. Thank you life! I'm going to come back and ask if I can fly over his farm! A man can only dream...
Can't believe they charged you $20 for that pie! But I'm sure it's delicious. You have a really great looking crew there, and your a fortunate person. Enjoy the bonding with them- this might be a good thing.

Can't believe they charged you $20 for that pie! But I'm sure it's delicious. You have a really great looking crew there, and your a fortunate person. Enjoy the bonding with them- this might be a good thing.
They marked it up from $18. Gotta love California...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929