DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When the Platinum is in the air say 100ft, is it much quieter the standard Mavic?

I did search first. I did not find anything about the noise level when its in the air vs when its near you. I could have missed it.

Yep finally found a decent video. Took the plunge and ordered platinum basic and returning unopened mavic fly more. I decided I would rather build my own combo.

Reactions: BigAl07
Yep finally found a decent video. Took the plunge and ordered platinum basic and returning unopened mavic fly more. I decided I would rather build my own combo.

I think you'll be glad you did.

Thanks to this thread and another- I canceled my fmc and ordered the basic, then hand picked my accessories... I hope the MPP ships faster than the fmc did (or didn't).

You will enjoy savoring the choices you can make. I did that, too, and took my time getting the bag and other accessories. I ordered regular Mavic batteries to go with my MPP. The color is different but no matter to me. There are three kinds of neck tethers, too, for the controller. Nice for letting it hang at times. Just shop.

I ordered my basic from B and H photo today and it will be here tomorrow. I picked up a regular MP battery from Best Buy tonight and I will get a platinum battery when they are available.

Reactions: Mitch
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan