DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When you look at your flight log list in the fly app the app is able to separate the list by the individual drones.

Yorkshire_Pud

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Does any one know of a way to download to computer the flight logs for just 1 of those drones?
Assume that I can not simply separate them by date or time.

Currently I have to download all the flight logs and then process each txt flight log with CsvView etc. or upload them to Airdata to see which logs belong to which drone.
In this respect Airdata is easier to use than Phantomhelp's log viewer as it is possible to up load to Airdata in blocks of 20 flight logs. Logs uploaded to Phantomhelp's log viewer must be uploaded one at a time and there is a limit of 10 per 48 hours.

I have NO INTEREST in syncing the logs, though, from what I have read anf understand, DJI may 'see' copies of the logs uploaded to Airdata.

The only way I know which log pertains to each drone is uploading them to Airdata. I haven't found any file name difference between different drones.
I have setup my logs to upload automatically to Airdata but because I use Android don't have to sync them with DJI cloud, I use the Android Airdata app, it can access to the DJI folder and extract the logs for syncing.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
I always download .txt files individually and then upload to AirData as I want. Just connect your phone to USB computer port and select what you want. You may need help finding them on the phone. If so just post your phone and which Fly app you are using.

I always download .txt files individually and then upload to AirData as I want. Just connect your phone to USB computer port and select what you want. You may need help finding them on the phone. If so just post your phone and which Fly app you are using.
Thanks but I know how to down load the logs but the aim to separate them into folders, one folder for each drone. When they are downloaded en-masse to a computer all you see on that computer is a list of file names with no indication of which log belongs to which drone. At that point the only way I currently have to separate them is process them, via the coftware or websites mentioned, look at the results and then move the logs to the appropriate folders.
It would simplify the process some what if instead of down loading the all the logs for all the drones en-masse I could identify and download all the logs for a particular drone straight to the appropriate folder. But when looking, via a computer, at the files on the phone all I see is a list of files with no way to distinguish which log belongs to which drone.

Thanks but I know how to down load the logs but the aim to separate them into folders, one folder for each drone. When they are downloaded en-masse to a computer all you see on that computer is a list of file names with no indication of which log belongs to which drone. At that point the only way I currently have to separate them is process them, via the coftware or websites mentioned, look at the results and then move the logs to the appropriate folders.
It would simplify the process some what if instead of down loading the all the logs for all the drones en-masse I could identify and download all the logs for a particular drone straight to the appropriate folder. But when looking, via a computer, at the files on the phone all I see is a list of files with no way to distinguish which log belongs to which drone.
So why can't you create separate folders on you computer?

There is no problem creating the folders on the computer, that is not the problem.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty