DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I buy this cover?

LunarStar

Reactions
Hello,

First let me thank you for having me on the forum.

Do you guys know where I can buy only the front antenna covers?
(Please look at the attached image)

Fly safe!!

Attachments

• dji-mavic-air-landing-gear-antennas.jpg
    dji-mavic-air-landing-gear-antennas.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 166
If you aren't able to find that cover, you can find links to buy the entire front arm (with that cover) here.

Some time ago, you could buy a kit to change the colors on the air. For some reason, they don’t include that piece now.
If you find a source, please share.

It’s all marketing.
Easier for them when they sell the arm with all its parts.

I seem to remember buying those the last time I wanted one. But they don’t include the small covers for the front legs. If you find the small leg pieces,
let me know.

I know this is and old thread but gonna bump it in case someone has seen these covers since then.

That ebay seller isn't an option, not only it's $16 bucks for ONE cover, they only have white and red ones, and I need black. I could spray paint them I suppose but they do get some wear so I'm afraid it wouldn't last long.

It's difficult to find because it was only available as part of the front arm and was not intended to be a reliable component.

That said, why not call up repair shops to see if you can pick-up some of the waste parts. Guaranteed to have some front antenna covers in the mix of front arm replacements.

I should have a few laying arround will chk when back in the shop. Not sure how much to get to it to Portugal though

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803