DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

where can i find a good quality low noise propeller for mavic pro ?

msf1344

Reactions
Hi
Is there anybody can help me to find a very good quality ( not origianl ) low noise propeller (8331) ? Thanks

There are no good aftermarket props for the Mavic. And none quieter either.

Stick with OEM props. Most aftermarkets are sub-par at best. You can go with the Mavic Pro Platinum props which have a slightly lessened sound. Don't expect a big difference though.
Check them out here - Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers
large_Mavic-propellers.png

Reactions: Pedwards
Don't waste your money or risk you Mavic on none DJI props, This subject has been discussed to death.

don't understand why you would even want to do that.

Don't waste your money or risk you Mavic on none DJI props, This subject has been discussed to death.

don't understand why you would even want to do that.
I heard the mavic platinum propellers fits on mavic pro and they are low noise with more flying time .

Most plastic after market props can be or are very suspect to use due to poor plastic quality and especially poor rivits in the hubs and many dont recommend as they fly apart but there is one exception to this rule and sometimes one can find a manufacturer that produces a high quality prop for the Mavic that can be relyed on.

I have been using now for 3 months and over 15 hours of flight time a carbon fibre prop that is off super high standard and the blades are even held to the hubs by screws screwed into brass. No cheap rivits and perfect gap and firmness off blades.

The props are 8331F low noise and due to been carbon and stiff are even quieter than orginal plastic low noise.

As they don't flex there is no problem off body strike as can happen with orginals.

Just have to be more aware and more careful as they are carbon fibre and can inflict more injury if contact with person/s.

Link
Drone 2pairs Full Carbon Fiber 8331F Foldable Propellers Low Noise 8831 Propeller for DJI MAVIC PRO
Drone 2pairs Full Carbon Fiber 8331F Foldable Propellers Low Noise 8831 Propeller for DJI MAVIC PRO & Platinum Accessories Kit-in Drone Accessories Kits from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Thanks for your information and the link you have send , i will considering about it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hippysmavic