DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I find this part...[micro usb cover]

HSK

Reactions
DJI-Mavic-pro-aircraft-usb-port.jpg

My cover for the micro usb port is about to break (one of the clips is broken) - it shouldn't fall out straight away if i leave i as is.... but I wondered if these were available to buy. checked ebay, nothing. I'm in the UK!

any help much appreciated.

@Thunderdrones sells small parts like this. If he doesn't have any in stock, that part comes with the bottom shell. You can find one here on eBay.

Reactions: djhoodrich and HSK
The cover in your photo looks perfectly normal. The holder is the middle one, the 2 thingies on the side are just guides and are NOT attached.

The cover in your photo looks perfectly normal. The holder is the middle one, the 2 thingies on the side are just guides and are NOT attached.
Sorry, should of mentioned that's not my photo. It's just so everyone is clear about what I mean.

One of the clips on mine is broken. Once the other breaks it won't stay put.

DJI-Mavic-pro-aircraft-usb-port.jpg

My cover for the micro usb port is about to break (one of the clips is broken) - it shouldn't fall out straight away if i leave i as is.... but I wondered if these were available to buy. checked ebay, nothing. I'm in the UK!

any help much appreciated.
I have had my Mavic Pro for just over one week and have exactly the same problem, did you (HSK) manage to get a replacement cover for the micro USB port? It seems excessive to replace the entire bottom shell just because the clip on that tiny plastic cover has broken. I am also in the UK.

Did anyone manage to get one? Mine's about to go and I'd like to replace it before it does. Like some previous posters I'm in the UK.

I've left it as it is. As it still has one clip it seems to hold. Can't be bothered to replace that whole bottom part of the shell just yet.

Yep same with me used my Mavic Pro Platinum twice and the rear guide pin is broken... For such an amazing piece of equipment this is very poor design. It should have been USB type c as well as the controller charge port.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys