DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I get Mavic 2 parts overnighted to me?

Stringfellow-Hawke

Reactions
I had a crash yesterday & lost a motor on my Mavic 2!.. I very badly want to repair the drone & have it up for the 4th of July!... What Mavic 2 parts places overnighted? Any help would be great thanks!

Don’t know if that’s possible, probably is from any of repairmen from this forum. I know eBay sells them, I’ve purchased one myself arrived within three days. Check eBay, contact seller if they will ship next day delivery.

Your photo, Jan-Michael Vincent is from my area. Never meet him but friends and col-workers new him. Great actor.

Good luck,
Paul

Last edited:
If this is the first time you have repaired a drone of this type I'd be wary of trying to dismantle and rebuild it to such a short timetable

Last edited by a moderator:
I have yet to receive an "overnight" or "second day" package on time in the past four weeks from anything that wasn't a local courier getting in the car and driving it over.

Your mileage may vary.

Maybe get a backup drone, Mavic Air 2 would be a good one. Probably find one within driving distance, at least you’ll have access to one on 4th July until you fix the M2P.

I had a crash yesterday & lost a motor on my Mavic 2!.. I very badly want to repair the drone & have it up for the 4th of July!... What Mavic 2 parts places overnighted? Any help would be great thanks!
realistically the most complete set of parts will be only on aliexpress. some ebay sellers may have it too, but, overnight is probably not an option.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+