DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can I get OEM Mini 4 parts

Monument.AL

Reactions
Recently aquired my new Mini 4 Pro and hand launched it near a tree. It seams to fly slightly backwards when launching and ended up hitting the end of a branch, causing the poor thing to flip over and drop to the ground. One broken, I believe they are called “front arm axis hinge” later, and I’m now searching for Mini 4 parts. I cannot seem to find any Mini 4 part sites, but there are a number of Mini 3 ones. Looking into the drone it looks as if the Mini 3 and 4 hinges could be the same.

Questions: 1). Anybody have recommendations for good reliable parts suppliers? 2) Can anybody tell me whether the afore mentioned part is the same on both the Mini 3 & 4? Many thanks in advance.

I doubt you will find any genuine DJI parts available to you unless they come from a drone that has been dismantled for parts. Have you checked that the drone's shell is undamaged where the pivot mechanism is clamped to the shell by three? screws and that the holes into which the screws screw are not stripped?

I agree with MobileHomer, the chances of finding parts this early in the life of the Mini 4 is probably next to impossible. Have DJI repair it.

I guess the other thing to note from this experience is how close to that tree were you? The obvious suggestion here is, never take off near potential obstacles. Also, did you have obstacle avoidance disabled for some reason?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13