DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where can you buy a new Mavic 2 Pro(aircraft only)?

Reactions: offtheback
Ebay had them, some people aquire new fly more combos and piecemeal them out. I bought one earlier this year, registered it and was able to purchase the refresh option just fine. I think I spent around $1050, no batteries, props, or controller. Probably less now??

***Scratch that, I just checked and it looks as if these are getting hard to find. Maybe I should keep mine in a vault now??

Reactions: offtheback
Ebay had them, some people aquire new fly more combos and piecemeal them out. I bought one earlier this year, registered it and was able to purchase the refresh option just fine. I think I spent around $1050, no batteries, props, or controller. Probably less now??

***Scratch that, I just checked and it looks as if these are getting hard to find. Maybe I should keep mine in a vault now??
Yes,they are hard to get.Even the base model at the $1600 it was is being sold at is considerably more.If he Air 2S had a variable aperture the M2P new or used might fall in price.

Last edited:
Where can you buy a new Mavic 2 Pro(aircraft only)?
I just received one in the mail which is brand new in a sealed box I’m debating selling. It’s a replacement drone to the one I had crashed. While it was away, I purchased an Air 2S so I really don’t need both drones now. However, I may try to sell the new M2P as a package with all my accessories instead of trying to piece it all out.. haven’t decided yet but wanted to let you know I may be open to offers. Thx

I just received one in the mail which is brand new in a sealed box I’m debating selling. It’s a replacement drone to the one I had crashed. While it was away, I purchased an Air 2S so I really don’t need both drones now. However, I may try to sell the new M2P as a package with all my accessories instead of trying to piece it all out.. haven’t decided yet but wanted to let you know I may be open to offers. Thx
Thank you,but I found one.

Reactions: Foley909
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian