DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did Intelligent Mode go?

Bahed

Reactions
I've got a weird question. A little background: I've had my Mavic Pro for a couple of years, flying it a just few times a month but recently I have had a renewed interest, bought GoPro 9 and found a way to fly with it: great video! I also now see a potential business opportunity. So...

I went out practicing Friday and again Saturday to learn to be a little bit more of a smooth operator and decided I should really practice the Waypoints within Intelligent modes. Here's the issue: that is no longer on my DJI Go 4 app. It was there before.. represented on the left margin as a controller icon. I did some research and found nothing to help. I decided to uninstall and then re-install the DJI Go 4 app... no change. Does anybody have an idea what is going on ?

Thanks, Bret

@Bahed check you are not in sport mode its easy to have the switch on the side of the RC move slightly as you put it in the Case ,also check that beginner or prop guard are not on

To reiterate the problem: Intelligent mode is now NOT anywhere to be found. I use a relatively new iPad Pro to run the DJI Go 4 software. The very same setup I was using when Intelligent mode was working and I was successfully able to use several of the different modes.

Thanks, Bret

Reactions: JohnnyD913
if the controller icon you mentioned is no longer visible ,then the cause could be because of one of issues I mentioned in my reply to you

great glad i was able to help thanks for letting me know

To reiterate the problem: Intelligent mode is now NOT anywhere to be found. I use a relatively new iPad Pro to run the DJI Go 4 software. The very same setup I was using when Intelligent mode was working and I was successfully able to use several of the different modes.

Thanks, Bret
When this happens to me I delete app and reinstall using WiFi

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC