DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did my video go

Swampfox1

Reactions
I am new to the drone world. I just got my Mini and took a video. I used the app on my iPhone to cut my video. When I hit the back button a pop up appeared and asked if I wanted to exit or save and exit. I chose save and exit and when I tried to find my video it was the original uncut version. I can't find the edited version. Where did it go? Any help would be much appreciated.

You mean that the original video is gone? That is a bit odd. Do you still have the cut video version in your app?

The original version should still be available on the mem.card inside the mini unless you actually deleted it.

In the app any edited video should be in drafts .. open fly app go into album then hit create.. then top right corner brings u into it5BD281EA-8586-4C1A-858C-7FA8F70F212A.jpeg

Reactions: ff22
In the app any edited video should be in drafts .. open fly app go into album then hit create.. then top right corner brings u into itView attachment 107070
Thank you so much for this screen shot! I was able to find the edited clip. Now I will try to see if I can download it and put it on my Facebook page. I am an old guy just getting into drone flying and photography.

You mean that the original video is gone? That is a bit odd. Do you still have the cut video version in your app?

The original version should still be available on the mem.card inside the mini unless you actually deleted it.
Thank you. DrizzyDrones sent a screen shot and some instructions that I was able to follw and get my edited clip. I appreciate the reply.

Reactions: ff22
Hi, which app you have used in your iPhone? you also check in the app menu videos on your iPhone. May be it would be there your edited version.
Thank you for the response. DrixxyDrones sent me a screen shot and instructions and I was able to find the edited clip. I am new to this and really appreciate everyone's help.

Thank you so much for this screen shot! I was able to find the edited clip. Now I will try to see if I can download it and put it on my Facebook page. I am an old guy just getting into drone flying and photography.
Glad I could help. I have been helped by many on this forum and anytime I can help i will im not a wizard like *cough*sar*cough* and other tho ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest