DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where did QUICK SHOTS go?!

LasVegasPilot

Reactions
Just yesterday i went out film an event and the quickshots option was gone. Still had active track, gestures, terrain follow and the rest but no quickshots...

Anyone else?

I think if you turn off sports mode you will find Quick Shots have returned. Let us know.
Nope thought that would have been it but toggled sports back and forth and nothing...gesture, active track, all that was present and worked...like it disappeared

If you turn your drone on 1st then the controller they should be there [emoji106]

I only have three of the six options for quick shots. Circle fly, boomerang and astroid are not there

Just yesterday i went out film an event and the quickshots option was gone. Still had active track, gestures, terrain follow and the rest but no quickshots...

Anyone else?
I've been having this issue for a while. Now I realize that I am just stupid this time. I never use sport mode but somehow it was switched into sport mode. Must have hit it accidentally. Now back in P mode, all is there. I've never used active track yet but look forward to trying soon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird