DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

where have my menus gone?

Reactions
i went on my drone the other day and as i took off i went to sert my rth height and home location. I noticed most of the menus seem to have disappeared (see photo) and instead there are only 2 things that dont have most of options i used to have. I thought it might be because there was a new firmware update but after installing it no change. Anyone know what has happened and how to restore the menus?

thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180928-094621.jpg
    Screenshot_20180928-094621.jpg
    842.6 KB · Views: 48
Another silly question but this has me bugged...are the settings stored in the drone or are they shared with the controller or my Ipad mini ?
It seem obvious that they are in the drone but I just had to ask.

Everything related to flight is in the drone. Camera settings are in the camera. Controller mode is in the controller. App preferences are in the app. Battery settings are in the battery.

AKA settings are stored where they're used.

Reactions: CarlStarke
are the settings stored in the drone or are they shared with the controller or my Ipad mini ?
Most of the settings are stored on the drone. Some settings are also stored on the mobile device (where DJI GO is installed) and batteries.

Than
Everything related to flight is in the drone. Camera settings are in the camera. Controller mode is in the controller. App preferences are in the app. Battery settings are in the battery.

AKA settings are stored where they're used.

Thank you Kilrah for a complete map of data locations!!!
Sooo nothing is in the cell phone/or hand held device other than it is the interface to settings and app info and app preferences.
Greatly appreciated.Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samdesign