DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where I Live And Fly

Chaosrider

Reactions
This is sort of a "selfie" for my neighborhood.

I take off from my rear flight deck, move away about 75 feet, and then do a 360º rotation. Then I go up to 100 ft, and rotate again. Lather, rinse, repeat to 400 ft.

If you watch this, you'll know why I say that I live in Drone Pilot Heaven!

:)

TCS

I take off from my rear flight deck, move away about 75 feet, and then do a 360º rotation. Then I go up to 100 ft, and rotate again. Lather, rinse, repeat to 400 ft.

TCS
Totally stunning

TCS
What a spectacular place. Thanks for posting!

TCS
My home flight zone is almost same except not really enough room to fly out more than maybe 25 feet till I'm above the 50 foot level - home, powerlines, and trees.

Above 75 feet pretty clear to fly out from there, but I prefer about 100 feet to be safe above all tree levels.

Northern NV has some awesome flying spots for sure - just like west into CA in the Sierra's around Tahoe / etc. Or that could be on Mount Charleston 45 minutes outside of Vegas, but up around 5,000+ feet or so.

My home flight zone is almost same except not really enough room to fly out more than maybe 25 feet till I'm above the 50 foot level - home, powerlines, and trees.

Above 75 feet pretty clear to fly out from there, but I prefer about 100 feet to be safe above all tree levels.

Northern NV has some awesome flying spots for sure - just like west into CA in the Sierra's around Tahoe / etc. Or that could be on Mount Charleston 45 minutes outside of Vegas, but up around 5,000+ feet or so.
My house is almost exactly a mile MSL. I haven't lived less than a mile high for 25 years...and I like it that way!

TCS

I assume that is Hwy 50 in your scenery. Nice area!
Yes sir, it is!

If you want to bring your drone up sometime and check out the Savage Aerodrome, I'm sure that can be arranged!

TCS

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat