DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where the *beep* is the resolution setting for the hyper lapse?

dakeeper66

Reactions
Ive seen multiple videos on you tube where folks choose between 1080/4k/8k for their hyper lapse. I tried the hyper lapse for the first time yesterday. I believe the firmware is up to date and the Fly app also. But no option for resolution in camera when in hyper lapse mode. and it produced 1080. Any advice folks? thanks

Ive seen multiple videos on you tube where folks choose between 1080/4k/8k for their hyper lapse. I tried the hyper lapse for the first time yesterday. I believe the firmware is up to date and the Fly app also. But no option for resolution in camera when in hyper lapse mode. and it produced 1080. Any advice folks? thanks

It's on the main screen. Use the same method as you would for video.

1628654607844.png

Reactions: hiflyer201
many thanks! Id just found it. Due to COVID its been ages since I pulled the drone out and the interface in the app has changed a bit. That bottom right Auto/Pro camera button was new to me but now I get it. Thanks for the help!
You have to actually be flying and in the hyperlapse settings to make the change. Changing the video settings anywhere else has no effect upon it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe