DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Polar Pro Cinema Series filters in the UK

I wouldn't call this avoiding import taxes, as the price jumps from $100(£70) to £100.
While I'm calling annoyances out, it's super annoying that I only want the 16ND/PL and 32ND/PL but that the only option to get those is to spend £180. I understand that you've structured your packages in this way / don't sell individual ND lenses to maximise profit but it's a bit off-putting from a realistic consumer's POV. It's a shame since I've used your filters on all of my DSLR lenses but your pricing has left me no choice but to investigate other quality brands. Just some honest feedback for you.

You can actually order single filters on our site:
DJI Mavic Air - Single Filters

Let me know if you have any other questions!
P.S. We love listening to our customers POV :)

-Jeff from PolarPro

That's near enough my exact scenario, living in the tropics. I'll be purchasing some filters in preparation for a beach wedding on an island. I'll investigate the Neewer filters. A brief look on Amazon found only a 4 pack which goes up to ND16. Ideally I'll have both 16 and 32 either individually or as a pack.

You can also build your own 3-pack, 4-pack, or 6-pack on our site :)

3-Pack: DJI Mavic Air - Custom Filter Set - 3-Pack

4-Pack: DJI Mavic Air - Custom Filter Set - 4-Pack

6-Pack: DJI Mavic Air - Custom Filter Set - 6-Pack

Let me know if you have any other questions!
-Jeff from PolarPro

Yah they were added about a month ago :)
-Jeff from PolarPro
It's a big improvement. Build-your-own FTW. If they were there when I was looking I'd have been tempted. As it is I bought another company's filters and look forward to taking delivery of them. I may well add one of your individual filters to my arsenal in future.

Using simplyduty.com the UK import price for the Polar Pro 6 piece cinema kit for the Mavic 3 including the $25 for international shipping works out as £344.23.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair