DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where y'at? and Who Dat? from Greater New Orleans, LA

MrQwik Ent

Reactions
I have recently purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom along with the fly more kit and various other accessories. I didn't yet buy the DJI Goggles RE because of the connection issues that many are complaining about with M2Z and Goggles RE combination. Has this issue been resolved yet?
Also, upon trying to use the DJI Assistant 2 App, I was not supplied with any cable or adapter to connect the M2mz controller to my PC. Any thoughts on this issue? Why didn't the drone + the fly-more kit supply me with this type of cable? Where can I get one? Thanks

Intro first then follow through with your questions .;)
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Also, upon trying to use the DJI Assistant 2 App, I was not supplied with any cable or adapter to connect the M2mz controller to my PC
You can use the included USB Type-C cable and USB adapter.

I have recently purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom along with the fly more kit and various other accessories. I didn't yet buy the DJI Goggles RE because of the connection issues that many are complaining about with M2Z and Goggles RE combination. Has this issue been resolved yet?
Also, upon trying to use the DJI Assistant 2 App, I was not supplied with any cable or adapter to connect the M2mz controller to my PC. Any thoughts on this issue? Why didn't the drone + the fly-more kit supply me with this type of cable? Where can I get one? Thanks
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Zoom. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa