DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where'd my presets go? Cant use programmed flights

JakeRobinson

Reactions
It's been quite a while since I fired up my mavic 2 Zoom. Roofers are here doing a job for me so I thought I would do a time-lapse. When the bird was in the air I started looking for the different presets to use and the icon is missing. Totally baffled. Only "land &" home" icons are there. Did mavic update software or firmware that remove all of these options for like time-lapse or Circle a Target or Boomerang and all those other preset flights? Or did I inadvertently click some type of setting in the program that may have changed or hid it?

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers

Switch over from Sports mode to the ordinary P mode ... & I'm sure they will return.

Reactions: dirkclod
Almost the same thing happened to mine... the follow me and waypoints icons disappeared. I'll try switching the sport/regular modes and see if that gets them back. Edit... I tried it, and switched it several times, it didn't work. My follow me and waypoints and other icons aren't coming up. Good signals, good batteries, etc... Mavic Pro Platinum... any ideas would be appreciated. SOLVED, I dug deeper and found where intelligent flight modes has to be disabled.... sounds counter-intuitive, but, it worked.

Attachments

• 20201105_085736_resized.jpg
    20201105_085736_resized.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member