DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Cable?

Dragonfyr

Reactions
Random question, hoping someone knows.
DJI Mavic Pro (yes, the old one).

Want to connect it to an external monitor (Andycine A6 Plus V2).

What cable do I need to go from the rc to the screen? Something hdmi, im guessing?

Thanks,
Dragonfyr

Is this the one ?

If so that says Type C (android) ??

I noted below it also says HDMI input and output, so not sure what's best to use.

Thors Drone World has excellent cables, maybe when you know what to use take a look through their offerings, very fast DHL shipping.

The USB - Type C cable ConnecThor TYPE C for CrystalSky | LifThor Shop / TDW

Reactions: Gagey52
Is this the one ?

If so that says Type C (android) ??

I noted below it also says HDMI input and output, so not sure what's best to use.

Thors Drone World has excellent cables, maybe when you know what to use take a look through their offerings, very fast DHL shipping.

The USB - Type C cable ConnecThor TYPE C for CrystalSky | LifThor Shop / TDW
Yep, that's the screen.

The type C port on the screen says next to it "DC In 5V (Type-C)" so i'm guessing it can't be used as an input from the mavic rc.

The only input would be hdmi. Which is on the side of the screen and reads "HDMI IN". But yea, not sure which cable to use?

As for that website, I can't see if they deliver to the UK or not. And I'd probably just order from Amazon anyway. Next day delivery n all that :)

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Yep, that's the screen.

The type C port on the screen says next to it "DC In 5V (Type-C)" so i'm guessing it can't be used as an input from the mavic rc.

The only input would be hdmi. Which is on the side of the screen and reads "HDMI IN". But yea, not sure which cable to use?

As for that website, I can't see if they deliver to the UK or not. And I'd probably just order from Amazon anyway. Next day delivery n all that :)

Maybe drop Thors an email, with the device link, they'd have what you need I'm sure.

Think it's be USB to HDMI, either direct type connections, or using a short HDMI adapter.

I got cables for the M1P and Spark in 4 days from Norway to Oz, but Amazon should have something I'm sure.

Maybe drop Thors an email, with the device link, they'd have what you need I'm sure.

Think it's be USB to HDMI, either direct type connections, or using a short HDMI adapter.

I got cables for the M1P and Spark in 4 days from Norway to Oz, but Amazon should have something I'm sure.
Great, Thanks :)

HI

I believe it is USB to HDMI, either through direct connections or with the use of a small HDMI adaptor.

I acquired cables for the M1P and Spark in 4 days from Norway to Australia, but I'm sure Amazon has something.

???

what-causes-deja-vu-cartoon.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Wade L.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member