DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which one-Marco Polo or GPS Tracker for MP2 Drone?

PressMan

Reactions
Hello from Ireland,

If your reply is GPS then which one fits the Mavic2 Pro? NOT a lot of free space to stick something on...

The Marco Polo is only available from Covert Drones, USA (Not sure if that will work properly here in Ireland) [email protected]

Aerial-Pixel makes a mount for the Marco Polo to fit the Mavic 2 Pro.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance. The Marco Polo will actually fit nicely on the Arm of the MP2..

Question:
Do you know if there is a GPS Tracker available to FIT on MP2 Pro Please? NOT alot of space free to fit a tracker?

Reactions: MA2 317
Do you know if there is a GPS Tracker available to FIT on MP2 Pro

I'm not sure.

About half way down this list are a variety of trackers that may work.

The GPS trackers may require a monthly fee to work whereas the Marco Polo is a stand alone radio device.

I purchased a Bluetooth tracker for the Spark years ago. It was good for about 400 feet.

I've read that the TILE PRO is a good Bluetooth tracker and anybody with a smart phone can log in so you can get your friends and family spread out to possibly find it?

Thank you for your sound advice.

Hello from Ireland,

If your reply is GPS then which one fits the Mavic2 Pro? NOT a lot of free space to stick something on...

The Marco Polo is only available from Covert Drones, USA (Not sure if that will work properly here in Ireland) [email protected]
Hi PressMan, I have been using the Marco Polo for a bunch of years now. I even bought an extra transmitter for my dog who flies with me that I attach to his collar. I fly a lot in the mountains. So now I can track both. It works great for my dog as he likes to wonder.

The initial cost is there, but there is no monthly fee like you would have with most if not all GPS units, which require a sim for cell service and a subscription, I forget the name original one I had and was free for the first year then a monthly subscription after that. and that was in 2016.

Knock on metal because it's stronger than wood, I have not had to use because of a downed drone, but have had to use when my dog spots a jack rabbit and goes on the chase. With good line of site or when you get close with good line of sight it shows me right where to go and can emit a beeping noise if commanded, I trained my dog to comes back when heard.

Works Great!

Happy and Safe Flying
inno

i love my marco polo 8 days and nights to get to my drone freezing tempatures day time and night 20 below and when i got within 2 miles of the drone took me right to it. I was worried about the little battery not lasting in the frozen weather havent tested it for the 15 days that it says it will last but i,ll never lose another drone now

I fodnd mine with polo on the seventh day ,and some of those nights it got 20 below ,I was getting worried about the cold on the battery but it didn,t seem to hurt it at all ,Marco polo gives me real peace of mind. My locator was stolen and until i got another It was hard to fly in the way I got Used to with it . But I have not tried the others But on the M1P and the spark and the Inspire the find my aircraft is useless on the backside of the mountain with s 5 to 15 minute window 20191226_160527~2.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo