DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which Osmo?

Mariuse1958

Reactions
Good morning, does somebody know whether the Osmo+ has been continued? Which Osmo is the best to buy now? The Pocket seems to be the new "wow" model, but it does not even have a zoom-function. Furthermore, my phone does not have 4K quality...

I know very little about these things, however I stumbled across a mobile osmo 2 for sale and I'm thinking about picking it up. I really don't know that I'll use it much, but the price is right and it may come in handy. I guess I'm wondering if the camera on the osmos is any better than a high end cell phone? If you all ready have a camera in your pocket, do I really need a second. Maybe even picking up a mobile osmo and an older flagship phone would produce better results? I really don't know, im just getting interested in these over the last few days.

Reactions: Mariuse1958
Really depends. I have the Osmo+. It is good, but DJI nerfed it (like they do many of their products). There are arbitrary limitations that they either purposefully put in (limit of motion timelapse) or things they are too lazy to implement (object tracking). The pocket is good, but requires add-ons to be really useful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej